My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until the cupboards break and leave the bolts still there.

13mm spanner sorts that, I used M8 rawlshields and 3 inch bolts.

Most things in our house are hanging off those.

Over-engineering ftw!

So I ordered a CS95 cut shirt in MTP for workipoos. They sent one size too big. This would just not do. So I sent it back and they don't have my size.

Ordered from another website for a 'Grade 1 CS95 MTP shirt' which arrived today. Now, Grade 1 means it's been issued, but not worn.

The shirt that arrived was a chinese copy of the PCS MTP shirt - not the CS95 (which I want for Ally reasons). The label clearly states 'Made in China'.

The company emailed back with a johnny aged 5 email stating that their stuff is all previous issue.. how hard is it to get a listing correct on a website? Especially as they're saying it's real and it clearly isn't.

What size do you want?

I've got a S95 cut MTP shirt in 180/104 (RAF badges, worn but good)

An S95 pattern windproof MTP smock in 190/96 (wired hood, no badges, looks unworn)

One pair of S95 pattern MTP trousers in 80/84/100 (maybe some light wear, but it's hard to tell)

One pair S95 pattern MTP trousers in 80/92/108 (issued, worn, got someone's name on the label in marker but not faded or ripped)

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above, open to reasonable offers.

180 cm is 5'10" (height)/104 cm is 41" (chest)

190 cm is 6'3" (height)/96 cm is 38" (chest)

80 cm is 31" (leg)/84 cm is 33" (waist)/100 cm is 39" (seat)

80 cm is 31" (leg)/92 cm is 36" (waist)/108 cm is 42" (seat)

Conversions provided by Google Calculator and are approximate

Rubber shoes for electricians.

I mean, the product standard for those. I had to send the comments for that one back for corrections TWICE, because the twunt responsible for them completely *fruitcage*ed up his job, going against procedures and even the friendly instructions spelled out on the comment form itself.

Also, I want a leather quiver/sheath/holster/whatchamacallit for the ACM Winchester I ordered yesterday, but that would strain my budget dangerously and my flatmate still hasn't given me his part of the rent (nor the 50 quid he borrowed last week).

Crash on the m4 today.  Traffic crawling at 10 mph.  Fair enough.  However, 10 mph on the other side of the road to the accident.  Back up to 80 70 as soon as we're passed.  *fruitcage* rubber neckers.

If she is your bezzie, then you should be able to tell her to stop being a *rickroll*.

Yeah I know. She just spends it when she gets it and isnt helping herself. She's clearing her proper debt first and I kinda can't begrudge her treating herself with what little she has left from that so im torn.

update: worked 28 hours that weekend with 3 hrs sleep... tiny bit too much. Was incredible grumpy.

2nd day recovering now, or at least trying: for 2 years now they're building around my apartment.

Trying to sleep away a headache caused by lack of sleep while the whole block is shaking because of demolition works isn't helping.

Gods I HATE living in a city, and my bought house is far from liveable yet. >.<

Archived