My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Cashpoint stole most of my monies on Friday, left it to today to try and see if it would automatically recredit my account but it didn't. So called the ATM operator who redirected me to my bank and it "should" be sorted by midnight but I have a horrible feeling it won't. Least I've got some food in the fridge (and a free pizza to claim from Papa Johns) to tide me over until the refund is sorted or payday whichever comes sooner. Does make getting the bus a pain in the *albartroth* though.

Half tempted to try and claim for compensation due to a lack of access to my funds.

Love me some papa johns, this Marcos Pizza we have in the family video stores is to me really fn good. The white cheesy is amazing!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with that system, things should have a 'stupid people time limit'.

If you don't think about it before hand and stand in the queue taking up peoples time then I think you should be penalised. :P

'FireKnife'

And when FK says penalised, he means with a penis.

Happens all the time in bars. People clamouring they were next then taking their time to make up their minds, or worse start a round after you've started serving them but their friends haven't made up their minds, some are in the loo and others in the garden. And then one of the last drinks in that round will be a Guinness.

No refund on my money yet. Damn you ATM. Also the PTS AAC M4 flash hider I ordered has a different thread to the PTS AAC suppressor I have. So much for being able to simply swap suppressors on my assault and DMR upper.

And when FK says penalised, he means with a penis.

Yup, if you don't decide within a reasonable amount of time and well endowed man shoves his shaft up your *albartroth*. Whether you are a man or woman, can't make a decision well you will remember to in future! :P.

'FireKnife'

One of my 4AM team resigned. He's a good lad and I'm glad he's getting out as the place was destroying his soul but finding someone to replace him is going to be difficult. Especially when the pay is the same as the rest of our team at £7.00 per hour (Cambridge is *fruitcage* off expensive though).

Then one manager has resigned, one has two interviews lined up and the other one is talking to the area manager about whether he can have his own pub if not he's leaving.

That's a third of our management team. I have a feeling when the pub manager comes back off holiday she's going to have a heart attack at all the resignations, and life is going to be so much more difficult for the rest of the team.

Does mean there's definitely room to go up again, but at the same time my holiday in September might have to be pushed back noe.

This should be in the Schnitzel thread, all I see there is opportunity.

Remember, the key to happiness is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Apply that to your job and you'll be Emperor in no time.

Opportunity for an even greater workload when I'm already doiing more than I should. Every day I'm here 30-45 minutes early which is unpaid as the system hasn't set and then finish at least 30 minutes early. If I got Duty Manager I'd be salaried, so no matter how many hours I put in I'd get my base rate.

Its just going to be a tough period adjusting to losing a third of our management and replenishing them which is going to increase everyone's stress levels.

An extra £300+bonus per month does sound pretty tasty. In fact if my ankle was all go I'd be all too happy diving in to it.

You could pretend to forget your order to procure free back-door shenanigans.

The scheme is open to abuse.

Anyone caught abusing the system would not be given  a kind treatment. I don't think there are that many people that enjoy backdoor shenanigans that much (I have met some that can almost treat it like the front but damn, they know there limits ;)).

'FireKnife'

Petty *albartroth* supervisors who, after having a week off, start looking for *fruitcage* ups that happened in that week and when he can't find any getting the *albartroth* and looking for stupid *suitcase* to moan about like the bin liner being tied on too tightly

My current irritation is the dickheads behind me who have parties all the time playing *suitcase* music at deafening levels. Oh and the butch who whinged at me for loading a cab with my bag and chair on the drive we share because 'we might need access'

For *fruitcage*s sake I'm getting my wheelchair into the cab and going, wait 30 seconds and be a considerate human being.

*Ubar* players who book onto a game with no deposit and don't turn up, and *fruitcage* the whole thing up. Spent the last month planning a Law Enforcement game day, thinking through all the mechanics to make sure it played well. Was into double digits of people who said they'd be there, didn't show, and ruined it. Weren't enough people to play it decently, (although the mechanics worked when we played it) and left the site owner out of pocket too because of it.

I'm alive. Blood tests revealed none of the enzyme markers for angina or heart attack. Chest xray showed no issues with the lungs.

They're sure it was just a spasm in the diaphragm.

EDIT: inappropriate photo opportunity.

IMG-20150823-WA0001_zps2p0kh1nb.jpeg

I couldn't exactly say, I didn't imagine the goatee for one. (is it a goatee? is it goatee when it's just the chin bit, not the moustache? facial hair nomenclature is not my forte) Also it might just be the drugs you're on / illness but I imagined you looking a lot more... intelligent...  :unsure:

Archived