My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Yesterday I bent my left big toe (and possibly the toe next to it) underneath itself due to fall down a step whilst helping carry a speaker. Folks think I have to go have the foot looked at but I just want them to let me stop having to walk around for a few days and see if the throbbing at times goes away (It didn't permanently bend, just do not want to walk on it).

It's such nice cool weather lately too, but this plus my lack of functioning primary/battery means no games for me.

Hyper extended, ice it, take a pain pill of choice that deals with swelling and walk easy.
  • Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contractor was to use a small digger to dig out the floor/dirt of the house so they can fill it with concrete. Architect forgot tob tell. So we're digging it out oursrlves for the next few days. Tok much rock to use a shovel, to much loose dirt to use that thing that looks like a shovel/rake *bramston pickle* child. ( english..) gods my back and hands hurt. Its raining. Dirts becomes mud. It gets to you and exhausts you in a few days. Newgrown respect to construction workers!

gbbrs am best :rolleyes:

Sounds mean but when I actually get to a skirmish I want something that works when I pull the trigger! recoil, external hose etc etc comes after! AEGs aren't perfect but most will work out of the box.

Just sourced the FG return spring. And I do have a CM16 along with a G&P Mk18. They're currently disassembled and I'm in no rush as I'm looking at moving to recoils.

Anyway I only get a couple of games in per game day I attend due to a fractured ankle. I'd rather my ankle worked over my gat.

*fruitcage* jobsworths. Some cheeky *Ubar* really, REALLY wanted to send FORTY *fruitcage* opinions, all stating "We have no comments at this stage" to *fruitcage* Geneva, and who has to click that *suitcase* and put it all into our system? Why, well, yes, me.

*fruitcage* seriously, what is WRONG with you people?! And that after another moron asked how is he supposed to send me an opinion to pass forward to Brussels, completely forgetting that he already *fruitcage* did it!

I was literately about to post the same thing! Since leaving the army I've had 3 different jobs in 2 years and still can't figure it out. Looking at random jobs on websites like Reed is the most depressing thing ever when you can't understand what half of the roles are and the trainee ones being graduate only. 

I was literately about to post the same thing! Since leaving the army I've had 3 different jobs in 2 years and still can't figure it out. Looking at random jobs on websites like Reed is the most depressing thing ever when you can't understand what half of the roles are and the trainee ones being graduate only. 

Sign back on. Bitter, twisted old hands are exactly what the army needs right now.

The sound mixer that dubbed some peasant, boggo automatic gunfire effect over the glorious sound of an M134 in Jurassic World.  I noticed it in the trailer but figured someone would have fixed it by release.  Apparently not. 

Archived