My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 0133hrs?

Are you actually a prostitute/superhero?

Nowt wrong with that so long as it isn't in a dodgy area. Have had some many good things happen to me after going out at midnight.

As for me, ill which is not good but time of work which is good. Throat inflammation makes it hard to swallow which doesn't help :( (such a "loaded withinnuendo" comment).

'FireKnife'

Selling a house is a ball ache. One comment a person made, was that the couch looked old. Well guess what, it's not in the *fruitcage* sale *albartroth* bandit.

Lettings and Estate Agents are fantastic creative writers though.

"Close to local amenities" = dingy flat above a shop.

"spacious" = rooms so large the pathetic storage heaters can't so much as take the chill off.

"Cosy" = tiny, shoebox-esque.

House prices now are insane, that's a given. But if you can only afford x amount, you can only buy a house worth x amount. Definitley will be glad when all this is over.

One of my mates has a shared ownership scheme, another is looking at getting one. It's a way of propping up unsustainable house prices - they can't afford outright but they can afford a bit of it, basically. (This is in London FWIW). I don't have the heart to tell them though.

Archived