My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

"up and coming area" - you gonna get raped

A mate of mine has a 50% mortgage on his flat. It's benefited him so far in that the house value has gone up by a fair bit, however he does have to pay rent to the housing association who own the rest. And he'll have to keep doing that even once his half is paid off.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.  Staggering how the fees add up.  Mortgage payment, rent, service charges e.t.c.  I guess a last resort if you can't get a very large mortgage.  Not too bad if you're able to buy up the remaining equity ASAP I suppose.

maybe the aa12 will be worth it.

Kinda this really. To all the 'oh I am annoyed that TM released an AR', don't forget they are the same people who gives us triple shot AEGs and guns that never break in stock form (unless you put Green in the new larger cylinder GBBs and go play in like 25c) :P. Plus ok batteries in mags isn't that new but has anyone else done it for an AR like this to get round the awful PEQ boxes? If they have then I haven't seen it and anything that takes away pointless attachments where possible is a plus in my book :D.

'FireKnife'

Kinda this really. To all the 'oh I am annoyed that TM released an AR', don't forget they are the same people who gives us triple shot AEGs and guns that never break in stock form (unless you put Green in the new larger cylinder GBBs and go play in like 25c) . Plus ok batteries in mags isn't that new but has anyone else done it for an AR like this to get round the awful PEQ boxes? If they have then I haven't seen it and anything that takes away pointless attachments where possible is a plus in my book :D.

'FireKnife'

On super pricy tm gas my m870 did not function. I do t know what I did when I tore it apart but it fired 3 bbs on 6 shot mode.

Gg it would get 3-5 bbs on 6shot mode.

Traded it and a perfect we pdw and 5 mags for my we mk14 mod 0 and 3 mags.

I'll get an aps shotgun next year.

What we learned tonight:

It takes more than 8 helium balloons to lift a martini glass.

"It's delicious, it tastes like an angels fanny" is an inappropriate description of a wedding cake.

Don't let your mate point out to your other half that you've slept with 5 of the 6 girls present.

Cocktails after ale followed by cider is not the one.

What we learned tonight:

"It's delicious, it tastes like an angels fanny" is an inappropriate description of a wedding cake.

Don't let your mate point out to your other half that you've slept with 5 of the 6 girls present.

Pretty sure this wins the Internet.

It has science, sex and booze. 3 of the things I love!

Selling a house is a ball ache. One comment a person made, was that the couch looked old. Well guess what, it's not in the *fruitcage* sale *albartroth* bandit.

I'm not looking forward to the prospect of it! Hoping to move within the year if all things work out.

If the house is rented the tenants moving out can be a pain in the *albartroth* too. The couple who were living in the flat we bought tried to sell us the dishwasher saying they would leave it behind, but when we got outside the estate agent told us it belonged to the landlord who had already said he would be taking it when the couple moved out

What we learned tonight:

1. Depends on the size of said balloons? I know a pair of flesh balloons have no issue ;).

2. Did it taste good though? Some girls do taste good.

3. Well that is me buggered if I ever get married on that one (plus would have probably screwed the best mean too knowing me).

4. Eh, some people never learn.

'FireKnife'

So I ordered the other half's anniversary present and unfortunately we weren't in when ups tried to deliver. Rather than try to redeliver at a later date I now have to go pick it up from the nearest "access point" which is several miles away (I don't drive) and is only open when I'm at work

Sadly for the most part it is. Too many stuffy old *fruitcage*ers who had it good until they sold each other out through all the bans.

It's only recently the NRA has really started to accept 'practical' shooting too. The Target Shotgun course I was hoping to go on is what they call practical shotgun with all the fun that entails, but the courses are few and far between.

It's worth looking at UKPSA and Four4Islands. They are probably the two main practical shooting organisations in the UK, and you'll find courses and matches to get involved in.

You are right in that a lot more people would possibly be interested in shooting sports if there was more practical stuff available. Sadly, there is a large chunk of the shooting community who see any form of practical shooting (unless it is CSR with a No. 4 Enfield...) as an activity that only psychopaths and SAS wannabes would do.

Walking to the shops this afternoon with my little boy.

He managed to step in a dog turd that some *fruitcage* *Ubar* couldn't be arsed to pick up.

Clean him up as best I can, and when home and cleaning his shoes, I managed to get bleach on the canvas. Navy blue converse go a coral pink/red colour when spattered with bleach.

I'm rather *fruitcage*ed off. He's a picky sod with shoes, and I ruined a pair trying to clean someone else's dog *suitcase* off them.

It may sound a bit petty, but I'm bloody fuming. I lose faith in the general public more and more each day. Sorely tempted to go postal sometimes.

Archived