My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly get on with my mother-in-law. Hands down, no hassel, no ###### and no not a sex thing either. Just genuinely get on.

Divorce party; sounds like something a hitman/cleaner/killer for hire would do. . .

Me too, I loved her like my own mother.

Cancer got her.

Her husband (the worst human alive) lives.

The universe, it seems, is a *rickroll*.

EBay, about 25 quid. Piece of ###### to do yourself, guides all over YouTube.

Had my Z in pieces in a couple of minutes :)

Aha, I thought someone here had to replace theirs recently!

Mind shooting me a PM with a link to the specific one you purchased? I had a quick butchers earlier and it seems to be hit-and-miss with what you get, depending on where you get it!

Did you need a hairdryer to get the adhesive off in the end?

I would, but mine is an xperia Z, not a Z3 so the video I used wouldn't help you :P

Defo use a hair dryer, and I went with a UK seller in case I messed up the order.

I initially just bought a digitizer as I thought the screen was fine, but alas, no...

On my phone atm, but if you struggle I'll find out the seller I used and hit a brother up tonight :)

Had my Galaxy S five years before it gave in. My S4 I had a month and some bellend at work pushed me over onto it.

Screen is cracked and just getting odd colours when powered up so I guess the digitiser has gone. Time to try and get it repaired. :(

Archived