My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Payday needs to get here already, I have an overdraft to pay for($0.22 equals 30$).

I need to get severely drunk.

I need to save a lot of money so I can find my own place so I can hang myself in it.

Don't do that.

Use the money to seek professional help.

Please.

*fruitcage*, I get diarrhea and I miss out? Fml. Joking of course.

House is going back on the market, lots of dummies thrown from one pram and que me acting like Basil Fawlty.

Anyone remember that scene in True Lies, were Bill Paxton is explaining to Arnold Swartzenegger that Jamie Lee Curtis has an *albartroth* like a ten year old boy? You know that banging noise you hear, my head is making that noise right now.

That sucks :(

My moan for the evening. *fruitcage* injectors are seized in the truck im working on.. Short of running the engine and popping them out with the brackets done up loosely Im out of ideas.. Would really rather not strip the bugger down to hammer them out. Skinned my knuckle with a slide hammer trying to get them out too :(

Am staying at the in-laws for a while as sister-in-law is popping out a sprog.

Their broadband has some sort of "safety" filter BS which is blocking Arnie's as it "contains material related to violence and weapons" (typing this on my mobile data)

Not impressed.

Going to try to figure out the settings tomorrow.

Am staying at the in-laws for a while as sister-in-law is popping out a sprog.

Their broadband has some sort of "safety" filter BS which is blocking Arnie's as it "contains material related to violence and weapons" (typing this on my mobile data)

Not impressed.

Going to try to figure out the settings tomorrow.

The last few pages of this thread probably caused the filter to have a hissy fit...

:P

I don't think that was Eh?

I think that was eh, like meh.

Alias, depression is the most diagnosed disease in the UK, it is a disease and you should get help.

In the vast majority of cases the help works to a certain extent.

Better than giving some poor git the job of getting you down from the rafters.

I don't think that was Eh?

I think that was eh, like meh.

Alias, depression is the most diagnosed disease in the UK, it is a disease and you should get help.

In the vast majority of cases the help works to a certain extent.

Better than giving some poor git the job of getting you down from the rafters.

What stunt said.

It's a horrible thing to find.

Not as a cop, as a human being.

I had to cut my uncle down when he hung himself, and spent 20 minutes working on him until the ambulance crew arrived. He didn't make it. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Please, if you feel that way, seek help. It's out there for you and you don't have to feel like you do or suffer alone.

You've mentioned it in a few posts now. Please go and have a chat with your doctor if you feel this way.

Suicide is a permanent response to a a temporary situation.

Don't do it.

Just don't.

We might only be random people on the internet, so maybe you don't think what we think makes any difference... But seriously, think twice. Then think again.

ANY problem can be solved, no matter how bad things are, they can improve. Being dead is forever, it doesn't get better after that.

Don't do it.

Edit - not sure where you are located, but hopefully you're covered by this list:

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Yeah in all seriousness, it's hard to tell when people are serious or not over the internet. Talk to someone. It's a permanent response to a temporary situation, and it's never worth it. My uncle's suicide is still a moon-sized elephant in the room in our family.

I used to be in that position myself, and now I'm doing pretty well, I've got a job lined up I've wanted to do since I was small, I've finished a degree, a masters and a teaching qualification and I no longer loathe who I see in the mirror. It DOES get better. 

Stay tough.

Archived