My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Bingo. turns out nothing mechanical can tighten seat-belts as quick as chemistry can.

Another Booby trap for the poor unsuspecting DIY'er. :fear2:

Gets the pulse racing removing them without the key in place!

Most things slow are boring,well unless they are really sloowwwww..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6phdJWRi_vw

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you mention scaa I assume you are in America?

The engine is different (F22 vs F20) and the driver's seat is on the wrong side meaning the battery isn't on the induction side but the exhaust meaning that you can't easily fit ITBs.

Other than that I don't really know anything about your cars.

The driveline vibration is real though, the spacers are super easy to fit.

If you do get one I have a full set of polybushes in red for the car...

Truly a keeper then. 

Dryer went out again, and the folks just got home yesterday with a ton of clothes that need it running.  I looked up the igniter set and other bits from a source site and all set to order them and try to fix it myself.  Then father started ranting about waiting for shipping instead of going to a store, so now he can go look for them.  I was going to buy the parts myself anyways, but sod it. 

We have a rather bizarre exhaust pipe system as well for it that really needs replacing, but he'll never bother with it.  He always thinks we do too much laundry despite all the clothes he goes through.

My rant: people that speak really quietly so that you have to strain to hear them. Have two new people at work that are both super quiet and softly spoken. It's driving me mad. Aside from the communication problem the sensation of straining is super annoying for me - like when people turn down music really low. Just turn it off!!

I sit opposite one of them so it shouldn't be a problem to hear him right? WRONG.  Literally as I type this he is talking but I can't hear him over the sound of the kettle boiling a good 10m away from us. Madness. 

Mine is red.

Wifey picked it. 'Twas all she cared about the car...

My wife picked the colour of our red car.

It was the only colour where you didn't have to pay extra for the paint.

I swear, she is the tightest person I have ever met.

She gets annoyed when I leave a tip of more than a couple of quid.

My rant: people that speak really quietly so that you have to strain to hear them. Have two new people at work that are both super quiet and softly spoken. It's driving me mad. Aside from the communication problem the sensation of straining is super annoying for me - like when people turn down music really low. Just turn it off!!

I sit opposite one of them so it shouldn't be a problem to hear him right? WRONG.  Literally as I type this he is talking but I can't hear him over the sound of the kettle boiling a good 10m away from us. Madness. 

Just ignore everything they say.

Every time they speak.

Until they get louder.

Should be in 'last film' thread?

Never liked the MIB films, don't know why. Just couldn't take to them. Wanted to, but couldn't.

Same with the jump Street ones. Some OK parts, and tatum played a decent enough role, but jonah hill wants killing with fire and his ashes fed to pigs.

And those pigs killed with fire and their ashes fed to more pigs.

How he got an acting career just beggars belief. It really does.

Did I mention the fire and killing?

Whatever I'm allergic to is in full bloom and the allergy is driving me mental.

I lost the receipt for my Amsterdam-Brussels train ticket, which means I had to hand back €3.50 more than intended (the receipt contained some extra surcharge, the ticket itself didn't).

If ISIS could stop being twazzocks for 5 - 10 minutes that'd be great.

And as for that, the fact that those *albatrosses* blew up the departures hall is less of a problem than the absolutely labyrinthine security circus put in place after that.

Fun fact: Belgian soldiers still run with old FNCs. I saw maybe four of the twelve to sixteen stationed at the airport lugging P90s, the rest had FNCs.

Belgian soldiers still run with old FNCs. I saw maybe four of the twelve to sixteen stationed at the airport lugging P90s, the rest had FNCs.

Its pretty cool that French police still using those M12 SMGs. Police in London have these pretty natty Sig MCX rifles nowadays 

Terroism - providing new loadouts to Airsofters since the 1st Century Sicarii.

Another fine example of closing the door after the horse has gone.

Ah, but don't you feel safe knowing there's rough men on the streets doing good to prevent evil?

Ah, but don't you feel safe knowing there's rough men on the streets doing good to prevent evil?

No safer than before - since those guards hanging around an airport or train station aren't really there to prevent an attack (especially when the building in question was already attacked) they're just there to *look* like they're preventing an attack.

The people actually preventing attacks are the likes of SO19 and the Security Services gathering Intel and quietly arresting terrorists before they can get their plans into action.

My rant?

People moaning about Belgium.

Seriously, got enough.

If you work for a company in Belgium, name the f*cking company, not Belgium as a whole.

Thanks so much. 

Try and live here, it's pretty great.

About soldiers on the streets? A politician had a good point there:

- ALL of them are trained in first aid and combat wounds.

- ALL of them wear 2 tourniquet's and can prevent bleedouts.

- ALL of them wear flakvests and will provide aid even in the middle of an attack.

- ALL of them wear coms.

They're their to make you feel same. FEEL. Their presence is for show until the manure hit the windmill.

Yes. Old FNC. They shoot bullets just as well as any other assault rifle.

USA run old M4's

France run old FAMAS's

UK run old L85's

So on so on.

75% of the world run old AK's

P90 is a PDW, not a standard assault rifle.

Archived