My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Elite Force SL14 speed loaders.. It's like a bloody maraca.. I filled it up with bbs and honestly can't understand how it's supposedly quicker than a regular speed loader.. And now I've decided not to use it I can't get all the bbs out of it.. So it's eaten them.. Jesus what a pile of steaming *suitcase*.

Go for it, the mods will decide

Agreed.

If it's really out of order we'll just ban you :D

I could care less about the plonkers on here whereas I most definitely don't want to be sued for libel in British Law Courts!

Therefore, I'm saying nothing as I know I live in a ...... ..... PJS and YMA can have .......  ........ . ....... .. ....... for now :0)

The Elite Force SL14 speed loaders.. It's like a bloody maraca.. I filled it up with bbs and honestly can't understand how it's supposedly quicker than a regular speed loader.. And now I've decided not to use it I can't get all the bbs out of it.. So it's eaten them.. Jesus what a pile of steaming *suitcase*.

Is that the one the size of a shotgun?

I love mine to bits.

4 strokes and your mag is full.  There is a bit of a technique to it I suppose.

A lot of maraca style shaking needed...

Is that the one the size of a shotgun?

I love mine to bits.

4 strokes and your mag is full.  There is a bit of a technique to it I suppose.

A lot of maraca style shaking needed...

Thats the one. Seems like I can do it faster with a regular speedy.. I guess maybe I havent gotten the knack. There is so much shaking needed, its good once the little reservoir is full but its a PITA to fill that bit before the pump! 

Spent better half of the day mucking about with the dryer with my uncle who drove up to take a look at it.  Turned out to be as I figured, the thermal fuse.

Despite me saying how I read up on the probably issues and whatnot, my father had to keep going on bothering us to watch some random video he found on checking problems, insisting that his information was best, and then claiming I treat him with no respect when I say otherwise.

Some days I wish I could pick up the bottle.

Spent better half of the day mucking about with the dryer with my uncle who drove up to take a look at it.  Turned out to be as I figured, the thermal fuse.

Despite me saying how I read up on the probably issues and whatnot, my father had to keep going on bothering us to watch some random video he found on checking problems, insisting that his information was best, and then claiming I treat him with no respect when I say otherwise.

Some days I wish I could pick up the bottle.

Who knows, you might be the same as him when you are his age! I always cut the oldies some slack as I dont know what the future holds for me :0) 

I am so drunk literally nothing seems like a bad idea. Drive my car into a river? Why not! Punch a man in the ceotch? Sure.! Dri. K even more beets what don't know what they ate? Yes!

Glenn ish y/n is fiuny. I swear I heard them just say fuxk during an advert. Lsosl.

edbb09b355885d4f2cfa7f7fd7cce029.jpg

Oh god what did I drink last night.

Is this what hangovers feel like? I am craving bread and pastry things (this hotel has a waffle maker machine next to the toaster at breakfast. Genius) and coffee is not helping.

WHY IS COFFEE NOT HELPING?

Archived