My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

They can take whatever parts they want from me as I won't be needing them, but as I smoke, drink too much and have a *suitcase* diet so I don't know how much will be useful. What's left I thinking I want given to a medical college to help train doctors

You need duct tape then... :P

I prefer the old "does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I drank I enjoyed a Lagavulin.

I actually didn't tick eyes on my donor form - I'm very squeamish about eyes.

Of course, in a rational world, I know that's stupid. I should change it - after all, I'll be dead at the time and won't be inconvenienced by what happens to my lifeless corpse.

Back to blood, though - apparently in Sweden or somewhere, they send donors a text whenever their blood is used, so you know that you just helped save someone who was in a car crash, or getting a lung transplant or whatever. We could do with such a system here.

Or they can send you a text when your blood gives someone Hepatitis.

They might not want my vocal chords though- with operation number 13 on Monday those things are basically held together by scar tissue and prayer at this point.

Jesus. You must have a voice like a landslide at a gravel pit.

So the 100% CNC L4G19 I ordered got lost a couple of weeks ago, only just seen the message as didn't come through my email. He doesn't have any more 100% CNC ones so I have to settle for a stupid 80% one until I can sort an actual mount.

Jesus. You must have a voice like a landslide at a gravel pit.

He does, check the old Arnie's chat-ups on YT.

Anyway, the weather's *suitcase* and I just crapped out a report for that training I had in Brussels last week. Turns out the EC threw some more spanners in the works and there's no way in hell we can adapt without reworking half of the goddamn things.

Archived