My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, that story a worrying number of people believe were we all came from two humans and incest was rife. That guy now has a dog apparently.

And I agree on the 'if you let them happen'. Take me, in a 'club' where 'things' are meant to happen that most people aren't interested in. You have three girls, three guys, all bi and a bed. I could have chose not to be involved and no-one would have minded but I decided to and it was a lot of fun.

It is the people that use them as leverage to think better of themselves that I don't like. Yes I have done things on a few occasions that most people would kill for to do once but then I am sure the same goes in reverse as I have never been deployed into an airsoft site by truck or humvee, but others have as they were at a site that did that and it sounds cool.

As for me, got a nice weight of legal paperwork to shove into the faces of my problem estate agents, legal red tape really does cut both ways sometimes ;).

'FireKnife'

Sky.

Fancied watching the revenant tonight with the wife.

Went to the store thing, thought it would be worth it for the 4? 5? quid, whatever they charge. Nope, it's buy and keep only. £14, and they send you the DVD too. Who the *fruitcage* buys DVDs nowadays? It's a film we'll watch once.

Lost a sale there, sky. Time to browse netflix or my amazon prime for something viewable.

Also, sky are putting their prices up in June. And are now enticing new customers with free tv's. I feel sorry for the poor *fruitcage* who takes my phone call tomorrow asking them to explain this...

I binned my Virgin TV service - barely watched it for the last six months, really only watched the free view channels when I had it on.

Got an Amazon fire stick for the upstairs TV, gives me Netflix, Amazon video and installed a clever thing called Kodi and Paradox on it - gets free live TV and all manner of streaming video from all over the globe.

Great piece of kit.

You know, that story a worrying number of people believe were we all came from two humans and incest was rife. That guy now has a dog apparently.

'FireKnife'

Oh, right. Adam and Eve Adam.

Only, he didn't have a dog (as far as I can remember).

Also, logically, we all did come from two humans. We're all mutant monkeys, really.

You're not that old, are you?

I feel old.

I'm twice as old as the world wide web, 16 years older than my mum was when she had me.

I'm nearly as old as the average life expectancy at birth in Sierra Leone.

Most of my really good stories are now told and then followed up with "but that was 20 years ago - *fruitcage*".

I won a Goldeneye 64 tournament in Glasgow in 1997 that was held in a pub.

In 1988 I was living within walking distance of Lockerbie and my grandfather was teaching fire fighting to off-shore oil workers.  In 1996 I was in Manchester.   In 1986 I skipped dinner at school to watch the Challenger lift off on analogue satellite TV at my friend's house with a cardboard model of it in my hands.

In 1994 two of my greatest heroes died a month apart.

Most of the things I really remember occured more than 20 years ago.

Stunt was old when Adam's dog was a puppy...

;)

I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the sears catalogue.

Oh, right. Adam and Eve Adam.

Only, he didn't have a dog (as far as I can remember).

Also, logically, we all did come from two humans. We're all mutant monkeys, really.

Tricky one really, no way of knowing.

Evolution is a ridiculously long process but I suppose if you measure it with enough granularity then you could define the point at which Homo Sapiens began and it would be in all likelihood with a female who is very nearly a human giving birth to a child who totally is one.

The monkey thing is a double red herring.

1, We didn't evolve from them, we evolved from another, similar thing that doesn't exist any more and so did they.

2, Not monkeys, apes.

Also similar to "X is so old they still owe Noah a tenner"

Turbo Kid. Do it, and don't look back.

Turbo kid is amazing.

I feel old.

I'm twice as old as the world wide web, 16 years older than my mum was when she had me.

I'm nearly as old as the average life expectancy at birth in Sierra Leone.

Most of my really good stories are now told and then followed up with "but that was 20 years ago - *fruitcage*".

I won a Goldeneye 64 tournament in Glasgow in 1997 that was held in a pub.

In 1988 I was living within walking distance of Lockerbie and my grandfather was teaching fire fighting to off-shore oil workers.  In 1996 I was in Manchester.   In 1986 I skipped dinner at school to watch the Challenger lift off on analogue satellite TV at my friend's house with a cardboard model of it in my hands.

In 1994 two of my greatest heroes died a month apart.

Most of the things I really remember occured more than 20 years ago.

I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the sears catalogue.

Tricky one really, no way of knowing.

Evolution is a ridiculously long process but I suppose if you measure it with enough granularity then you could define the point at which Homo Sapiens began and it would be in all likelihood with a female who is very nearly a human giving birth to a child who totally is one.

The monkey thing is a double red herring.

1, We didn't evolve from them, we evolved from another, similar thing that doesn't exist any more and so did they.

2, Not monkeys, apes.

things to ascertain: stunt was in school in 86.

in 97 he was old enough to be in a pub.

He says twice as old as WWW (which is 25) but also nearly life expectancy of Sierra Leone - (2015 = 57 years)

But looking at his youtube vidyos, and his baby face in them, I hereby deduce that Stunt is in fact the highlander.

Guys I'm sorry to hear that. Anyone ever needs to vent over anything feel free to give us a shout.

Makes my complaint truly negligible, however it is relevant to thread title. Some berk sprayed sanitiser in my eyes so now I need to go to hospital/emergency clinic.

Archived