My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, but they could at least mention it.

I'm expecting big things for the 75th.

Might even try to go myself, if the wife isn't too ill...

I've done the Normandy battlefield tour, myself - with TA while I was at uni.

Standing in a little French churchyard looking at the graves of British soldiers who were younger than us when they died...

There aren't words to describe it.

Waiting for that "package shipped" email from fire support, and have been since yesterday at 10am.

Getting worried now as it was the last one they had in stock.

What did you order from them?

They have been a bit lazy on my last few orders but I suppose I could have ordered it for a £5 more elsewhere and got it a day earlier so it ain't so bad.

Though it did take them until the fourth item that I asked on before they gave me a reason rather than just a sudden update to 'package sent'.

'FireKnife'

Holy *suitcase*, people on Reddit for the mtg community are morons.

Is this common for any thing on reddit?

Also, what the hell is with videogame makers?

Why 20 sequels to a crappy game?

Sure the first literation of some games were very good but now it's getting ridiculous.

So glad I stopped playing video games, cod, gears, halo, now a new doom? Really? That's the same *suitcase* rehashed over and over again.

So many Mario games its insain, really the last good game I played was borderlands 1 and now because 2k and gearbox suck at programming I lost everything.

I was 2 pearls away from having the best of everything on a console game.

Fallout dont me started, Gran tourismo, a joke, you leave the ground and its a penalty.

Last GT game that was good was 4 for the ps2.

So tired of GTA, and the sports games.

If most no hit wonders had better money flow they might of made a better game but no let's make another *fruitcage* call of doody game!

I really can't stand the video game industry anymore than I can 99% of the TV/movie industry.

Hell I only watch actual TV when I'm at the bar and it ###### me off.

So glad I just watch what I want when I want how I want and not pay for it but my internet.

Grrr

All hk. All gas.

I'm not doing myself any favours tbh. All the gas I'm going through has put my running costs up. Also, since getting a tag launcher I now use the most expensive non-reuseable ammunition in airsoft.

No wonder I'm poor.

Archived