My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

I think the small backpack propane tanks aren't that much cheaper, but if you use the re-useable big yellow tanks at gas stations, it's like 1/40 the cost of normal green gas.

You could fill from it over into smaller bottles at home.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do what I did and go spring.

It runs on the power of water and a few light snacks in the morning, means I never forget my 'running power' either.

Hell even gas is easier as most places sell a can of it, stupid batteries.

Now to sell one last pistol, then I can cut out the need to buy Ultra and just have Green and 144a?!?! :D

'FireKnife'

Thought about going to see a new field that is opening up tomorrow (that supposedly is not paintball for once), but now I'm likely forced to walk in 32.22 °C in some parade.  Already got burnt today having to help "correct" the playset for the rotten great grandchild that I ranted about months ago.

I went down that route a while back.

Reasons for not continuing using it are it's not a whole heap cheaper, manually adding lube is anot inconvenience and propane stinks like *albartroth*.

If you're not averse to cleaning the gun when you get home every night, adding lube to gas/mags isn't needed that often. As long as mags are kept gassed and lubed up when being stored, you'll have no risk of the seals going.

I think the small backpack propane tanks aren't that much cheaper, but if you use the re-useable big yellow tanks at gas stations, it's like 1/40 the cost of normal green gas.

You could fill from it over into smaller bottles at home.

That's sounds like a significant pain in the *albartroth*. Also, I don't really have the room to store and work with big propane tanks.

If you're not averse to cleaning the gun when you get home every night, adding lube to gas/mags isn't needed that often. As long as mags are kept gassed and lubed up when being stored, you'll have no risk of the seals going.

I don't mind a bit of routine maintenance, but I am finding myself with less and less time to actually do any. I currently have a backlog of things waiting for repair. (Along with a list of shows to watch which grows faster than I can watch them)

Hold fire on RTV silicone in mags... Im not 100% of the cause yet but im getting some gunk shot out of my M&P9.. (Looks like the sticky stuff that attaches a new credit card to the paperwork that comes with it) everything was fine before I did the RTV silicone so that's what I am diagnosing it down to at the moment.. Haven't had a chance to take a mag down to have a look though!

Not looking forward to disassembling the mag with all the silicone though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arnies has been down for over a day.. And my boiler has gone tits up so now I have no hot water or heat... With no arnies I've had no one to rant to... I only just made it through gents, thank god we are back now!

RANT ABOUT DOUBLE POSTING!

RAARRRRRR!

Also, I always get a bit disheartened when Arnies is down. Don't know why. When any other forums goes, I'm like 'meh'.

Arnies is my staple forum. I miss the odd kids when it drops :P

Haha IT Crowd was my first thought too... I assumed that as it was right next to the cooker and not the boiler (on the other side of the room) it was for the cooker. But apparently not. I did try the fuse board itself but obviously had no effect. Ah well! Sorted now, I just had a weekend of cold showers to keep my on my toes :)

So my friend and her psycho husband are starting to get on my nerves. He threw her out again, she's still unwilling to live in her parents' old flat, explaining it with childhood trauma, and I don't really feel like letting her mooch off me for an extended period.

I used epoxy on my sig 226 mags when 2 screws stripped. Was just 2 pack store-bought stuff, generic b and q I think.

They have held up for years now, just degrease and key the surfaces, and you're golden :)

I used epoxy on my sig 226 mags when 2 screws stripped. Was just 2 pack store-bought stuff, generic b and q I think.

They have held up for years now, just degrease and key the surfaces, and you're golden :)

What he said.

Try to avoid the really fast setting stuff, it sets brittle.

Archived