My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not lightning, that tree would be smoked if it did.

I do fertilizer our work yard so maybe the stupid birds ate it and died in the tree and fell from the storm.

Oh well at least the sidewalk won't be covered in bird *suitcase*, no joke it looked like someone just blasted the ground with paint.

Slept through my alarm.. Woke up at 6 (shift start is 6) drove the hour to work to be told my first job is to collect a driver from a depot 5 minutes from where I live.. So im driving back now in all the traffic on the m25...

Had they told me I could've just gone straight there and wouldn't have been late for work as they'd have backtracked the timings for me. But there's no prior planning in the office it's all just guesswork..

Not happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd date with a pretty blonde tonight. One bite of food set my stomach off, so had to sit there trying not to throw up. Then she smashed me at bowling, really badly, then at air hockey, and I'm already home.

Don't think there'll be a 3rd.

*fruitcage* *suitcase*.

ha I've had that - a proper painful stomach ache meant that at times I ended up clutching my stomach. Had to ask the barman for a pint of hot water to sip lol. Poor girl. 

I've had some shockers though. Went on a date with a girl in Oxford (I was working there during the day for a week) - all going well but I ended up missing the train back to London. I thought this would be a good excuse for some  :bounce:  :yu:   :punk:  but she dropped the bombshell that she lived at home, and suggested a hostel. I decided to try my luck at some clubs (I had none) and ended up sleeping in the graveyard by the train station. Woke up at 6am in the rain and remembered there is a 24 coach back to London!!! 

"First nation to remove itself from the EU". Great thing to put on the resume.

And just look at how our currency tanked, I've never witnessed it so low in my lifetime.

I'm actually worried about the consequences, at least I've got two years to get out.

We're not out yet. Not until article 50 has been invoked. Also, the referendum isn't binding. The option to ignore it is there, especially given how close it was.

I can't see it happening though. Chances are this is it.

Have I got a song for you!

When Britain First, at Putin's command
Arose from out the fiery pits,
This was the end for that fair land,
And everybody lost their *suitcase*:
"Fool Britannia! Waive the rules:
Britons always will be fools!"

Why? They don't come from Europe.

I've been hearing all manner of doom-saying rubbish, but at the end of the day, nothing substantial will actually change.

The UK will still be in NATO; interpol will still exist and cooperate with our police services as before; British goods will still be traded in the places they're traded now - customers want what they want - and British shops will still sell wine from France and Spain, sausages from Germany, Danish bacon, etc.

VW, Aldi, Mercedes and all the rest aren't going to close and go home.

We were okay before joining the EU and we'll be okay after leaving.

Archived