My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, our new (ish) blender packed in tonight.

Smoke poured out, hot casing, general electrical fault. The usual.

Wife said "But it will be fine tomorrow for my smoothie, won't it?" (She's on a health kick for holidays, meh.)

I said no, do not use under any circumstance. I got a muttered reply. Asked if she would use it anyway, and she said "it will be fine for a few minutes".

It's now locked In the garage, sans plug. She got a 10 minute lecture on electrical fires, and how we would lose the house. No doubt her life and the life of our 2 year old for gambling with a *fruitcage* smoothie.

Start mentioning dead kids, and women switch the *fruitcage* on. And I still feel like a twat for having to do that.

Fuuuuuuuuuu...

So, our new (ish) blender packed in tonight.

Smoke poured out, hot casing, general electrical fault. The usual.

Wife said "But it will be fine tomorrow for my smoothie, won't it?" (She's on a health kick for holidays, meh.)

I said no, do not use under any circumstance. I got a muttered reply. Asked if she would use it anyway, and she said "it will be fine for a few minutes".

It's now locked In the garage, sans plug. She got a 10 minute lecture on electrical fires, and how we would lose the house. No doubt her life and the life of our 2 year old for gambling with a *fruitcage* smoothie.

Start mentioning dead kids, and women switch the *fruitcage* on. And I still feel like a twat for having to do that.

Fuuuuuuuuuu...

Nutri Ninja is the way forward.

Also, this is as bad as my Mrs getting the bucket of water that had collected all the water below our broken sink and carefully pouring it down the sink to get rid of it.

The same sink.

Nutri Ninja is the way forward.

Also, this is as bad as my Mrs getting the bucket of water that had collected all the water below our broken sink and carefully pouring it down the sink to get rid of it.

The same sink.

I saw that happen on a site years ago. The plumber was fuming as it filled his boots...

I had something similar at work but I specifically told someone not to use the sink as it was leaking.  They said OK.  2 mins later they had filled up the sink and water was flooding the floor.  'Do you have a towel or something?' No mate...Bye.

Ok so in the last week I have learned that at least half the UK airsoft shops are a poor excuse for a business.

I have had one not reply to my emails, one that hasn't got a proper stock update, one that tells me an item is in when it isn't and finally one that is just over-priced and ignores my emails.

So much for me finding magazines for the gun I am after, but ah well, made me learn to just strike said shops of my list of places to buy ever again :D.

'FireKnife'

Archived