My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on one month of being sober, I think I'd rather have no internet than this no boose bs.

Good for you buddy, I just broke 11 years and it does get easier.

So, there is a Unimog U900 on the internet right now for £8,000.

I do not have £8000.

Because of IVF and my wife needing to get her teeth un*fruitcage*ed.

That is annoying.

Well, congrats on one month. Is there a long term goal? Just think of the positive impact it must be having on your wallet and health.

Nope, not concerned with the wallet or my health.

And, you know, not killing folk while driving ######.

I was on an empty road, I'm always on empty roads, cop was hiding which is against the "rules"

I do not have £8000.

That is annoying.

My father has been sober for 33 years and he's still a jackass. To him anyone that has a drink in their life makes them an alcoholic.

I do not have £8000.

That is annoying.

Shame, you definitely won't be buying this then:

Chieftain Mk 5

I can't wait until hair cutting is performed by robots.  Got to be way quicker, probably cheaper.  Don't have to deal with racist hair dressers, no small talk e.t.c.  Just watch a bit of TV and you're out of there.

We can do all sorts of intricate surgery with robots, hair cutting robots have to be in the pipeline.  You'd make a killing with a shop full of them.  In fact, you could have hair cutting kiosks.  Put them in all sorts of awkward spaces no one else wants.  You'd only need somewhere the size of a decent sized WC I reckon.

Brb, going to invest in hair cutting robots.

*Robot voice* You. Have. Selected. Grade. 3.  Selection. Override.  Loading. Razor.  Shaved.  All.  Over.  You. Won't.  Need.  Hair.  When.  The.  Nukes.  Hit.  Thank.  You.  For.  Your.  Custom.  Have.  A.  Nice.  Day.

Fun fact: One of the oldest jokes in the world is: "A man goes to get his hair cut, and the hair cutter asks: How would you like it cut?"

The answer, unfortunately, is lost to time, but there's a strong theory it might have been "In silence."

Saturday = overtime though.

Doesn't it...?

PAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA!

No. Am proper management now so I'm salaried and as such overtime isn't paid for such things.

I'm having a bit of extra time in lieu though in the form of going to an airsoft shop while on an extended lunch break.

I remember when I was around 17/18, I used to get my hair cut in a town about 20 minutes drive away. It was totally worth it as there used to be a super hot older* hairdresser there. What made it worth it was the fact she would take every opportunity to properly press her exquisite breasts in to the back of your head.

The first couple of times you thought "wow, did... Did she just do that?" Then it was "ooh, I'm totally having my hair cut here forever, whatever the cost!"

Good times :)

*probably in her early 30's, so mega old when you're 18...

Archived