My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeap, heads of depart or management points exist in primary schools. You need it for things like introducing new government policy and tests. That way a person is responsible for keeping up to date, with government changes (and then making sure everyone else was up to date).

Vehicle Excise Duty

Excise is what I meant to put. Bloody phone auto corrected it to exist.

It is a tax on local CO2 emissions.

For most road users. Motorcycles are still taxed by engine size. If we were on the same emissions-based payment scale as cars I'd be paying significantly less than I currently am.

Na. I think he'd tell them as he was taking it. A bit like when police commandeer a vehicle. It's not 'can I take this?' It's 'I'm taking this FYI'

Actually, are police allowed to actually do that or is it a film/TV thing? Seems unrealistic to me.

Don't know about America, but it's *badger*s here.

Edit, lack of refresh means I'm late to the party. Apologies, cannonfodder!

Jesus Christ in a mail van, how can some people be so *fruitcage* dense?!

I told the store owner to re-send my order with InPost. So he went to Parcel2Go, planning to send a parcel through InPost Cross-Border with their help.

What did those thick *fruitcage*s do? Had UK Mail relay the parcel to Norsk Global, who supposedly deliver InPost parcels to Poland. Which, as I already know, is utter *fruitcage* *badger*s, because InPost can sort this kind of *suitcase* out by themselves, thank you very much. So in their system the parcel is displayed as "delivered", while it's actually *fruitcage*-knows-where, customer service is blowing smoke up my *albatross* and tells me to wait, and - gofigger - InPost has *fruitcage*-all to do with the entire thing.

Seriously, are all "shipping brokers" in the UK mentally deficient or something?

Archived