• Created
  • Last Reply

Sure.

If I get all the parts RMAed as I hope then it will be:

MSI Z170A Gaming M5

i5 6600K

16Gb RAM

PSU (Generic)

It will have a 2.5" spinning rust disc on it with Linux to make sure it works and perhaps a £5 case.

It will need proper storage, all peripherals and a cooler.

Unless I can find the adapter plate for the H80 I have here.

Frankly, that is unlikely.

I'm not sure about the deer.  Insurance is going to skyrocket now.  It was just a mess last night. 

Of course, when I was getting ready for bed I found out about that full auto to the face bs our murica "celeb" pulled off at a milsim and that made my blood boil.

Not your one and only just the one right now. Another will come along dude keep your head high.

My fiancé is going through the same at the moment, loads of interviews but they always go for someone with more experience, how she's meant to get experience when no one will hire her and her current job seems at a dead end is beyond me.

But I'll tell you what I keep telling her, the right job is out there it's just got to find you. Keep chipping away at the stone and you'll find the shiney :)

Cyclists may ride two abreast where it is safe and the road is wide enough. However, they should not hold up other traffic unnecessarily, moving to single file to allow traffic to pass more easily on narrow roads.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

We already running into them locally now that it isn't raining or freezing.  I miss winter already. 

Got a mate overseas that had his first game today, he had a blast, but the lack of MED and chronoing I am hearing from him concerns me greatly.

It you are passing cyclists the way you are supposed to - going into the other lane and treating your fellow humans with a bit of respect.

It is easier to pass then two abreast than in single file.

Your time exposed to danger is reduced.

Essentially any argument against cyclists is based on selfishness.

Yes.  I agree.  Two abreast is safer and I do of course pull into the other lane.  Notice I said a few.  I'm talking numerous cyclists bunched up, having a good old conversation amongst themselves.  Oblivious or apathetic to the danger they are creating.

I have no issue with cyclists using the road in the manner they are expected to.

And I disagree any argument against cyclists is based on selfishness.  I wouldn't have expected such a broad statement to come from you.

Ignoring the highway code is ignoring the highway code regardless of choice of transportation.

My issue today is when they are all grouped together (more than two abreast) on roads with limited passing opportunities, they obscure oncoming traffic resulting in less confident drivers not taking overtaking opportunities and holding everyone up.  Creating traffic which can potentially cause accidents.

Let's face it.  The people that set the limits are complete cretins.  There are NSL roads near me I wouldn't go anywhere near that speed on and other roads perfectly suitable for higher speeds that the limits are seemingly dropping on all the time.  You have government consultation to the public proposing 50 MPH limits on certain stretches of motorways to which everyone says *fruitcage* off.  So they do it anyway...

Eh.

I said essentially.

More than two abreast is a *rickroll* move and I won't do it.

What I meant was that every way you cut it cyclists are good for everyone.

They reduce the demand on the NHS, reduce traffic congestion and have a net positive impact on the environment.

I get a bit touchy because of the number of times I have been abused, cut up, and physically attacked by ignorant balloon knots.

I must have been told I shouldn't be on the road due to not paying road tax a thousand times.

People give kids room, they give horses room, they give walkers room but will slide by me 5mm away with their piece of *suitcase* car that cost less than my bloody pedals.

Then give me a load of *suitcase* about being in the way.

British roads don't help.

Nobody cuts the hedges, and when they do they leave razor sharp pieces of Hawthorn all over the place to flatten my tyres.

If there isn't room to get past a cyclist then it probably isn't safe to go more than 20mph any way.

You have no idea when you will come round a corner into the back of a tractor load of *suitcase* that shouldn't be on the road.

Or up the *albartroth* of the horse that has turned sideways in the road and refuses to move.

My apologies for being snappy.

It's a touchy subject.

I can see where you're coming from.  No worries.  You're a brave man to be out there on a bike heh. Bad enough being in a car and navigating the trench like pot holes and muppets staring at their phones whilst at the wheel.

Forgot my gloves today for le skirmish.

Naturally, spent the entire first hour of gameplay slowly pushing up a flanking action on a steep slope covered in nettles, brambles and thorns, requiring me to climb up said slope with no gloves.

Luckily, I only bled most of my blood.

Archived