My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Right. So what can I say about Paris?

More beggars and people trying to con your money out of you than anywhere I have ever been before. And since I've been to Sousse in Tunisia, that's saying something.

The architecture here is lovely, but they just don't appreciate it.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calliper changed on mrs tinks polo. Good news, no springs broken, console (wishbone) bushes look ok, as do the rest of the suspension components.

Bad news, nearside track rod end has a split gaiter, and as the springs and bushes are ok, I've literally no idea why it's pulling to the right...

Maybe.. have you checked them?

Rim might be out of shape from the kurb strike though, doesn't take much to knock them out of shape.

Know the feeling of lack of info.. my fiancés car has 'been running funny' since I did the timing belt. I've stripped it down and rechecked everything nothing wrong but she's still convinced something isn't right.

Turns out my surgery is tomorrow, and today they'll just run some final diagnostics.

So why the *fruitcage* didn't I get a breakfast and something to drink?! Worse yet, the soda machine is out of order.

Yes.

Yes I would.

IN DA PINZGAUA! (said in arnie voice)...

Hotel room has no sockets near the bed for charging my phone, AKA alarm clock.

How silly. Good job I have a power bank in my EDC...

My EDC (no idea what autocorrect did there) bag always has a 2 plug extension lead, 5 metres for this reason. Pennies to buy, but when contracting always meant your phone/tablet was to hand :)

Extension cords keep me sane (anyone who has used a flymo lawn mower or trimmer knows you always need an extension cord. Unless your garden isn't very long or wide. Not saying it is wrong to have a small garden, or even a garden without grass is wrong, but that the cable on a lawn mower is normally not very long and is annoying. Hence the extension cord comes in very handy).

Yeah, I've cut a lot of lawns and trimmed a lot of bushes.

Hey, I resemble that comment.

My garden (yard?) is entirely concrete.

Convenient, as I hate gardening. And handy for sweeping up DIY detritus. I have many extension leads for overpowered and superfluous DIY tools...

Having your receptionist say it would only take 15 minutes from the bnb to ferry terminal 1. Trough Dublin in morning rush hour.

Yeah, good thing we didn't believe that. We checked out half an hour earlier and were on last call when we finally arrived.

3 minutes after our boarding the anchor ropes were lifted...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Archived