My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

DarkLite, I'll have rooms spare here in Belgium when I ever finish the house...

Fek it, I can send you some money if you have paypal or something. 

I even thing that the some more arnies members will donate if you set up a GoFundMe.

Just saying, you seem like a decent chap

I'd be willing to chip in, if you do so.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out just how much of a cockwomble my supervisor is. I took a couple of hours off this morning to go to a meeting with my son's head teacher and SENCO to discuss how the school can help with his autism. When the twat asked me about it and I mentioned autism his response was "oh, so he's a bit slow then"

I'd love to pop over there and demonstrate how not slow I am.

Then demonstrate what a broken collar bone feels like.

DarkLite, I'll have rooms spare here in Belgium when I ever finish the house...

Fek it, I can send you some money if you have paypal or something. 

I even thing that the some more arnies members will donate if you set up a GoFundMe.

Just saying, you seem like a decent chap

AND MY AXE!

It's OK Hedge, we're all lovely here. 

Cannonfodder, your boss sounds like an eejit. Try and get him sent on some form of discrimination / sensitivity training. Faling that, send one of us his address and we'll 'mail you some poop' ;)

Got a bill today from my dentists.

I had to cancel an appointment because I literally didn't have the money to pay for it, which they determined was not an acceptable reason for cancelling an appointment within 48 hours.

So they have now sent me a bill:

£10.48p for the appointment

£50.00p cancellation charge

£10.00p late payment charge

And the threat that they will then send it on to a debt collection agency with an additional 25% on top if I don't pay within a week.

Also, the previous tenant's gas company have demanded I pay for a month of gas and electricity that I didn't use, having been not living here at the time. From more than 18 months ago. So that's another £90, because I cannot afford to take them to court.

Also, my boss has told me that he won't give me a proper contract and pay me the minimum wage (I currently earn £5 an hour) because the business isn't doing well enough. This is because he has racked up nearly £10,000 worth of debt buying up expensive stock and then not selling them. More importantly, it's not my *fruitcage* problem, but he voted to Leave the EU, proudly votes Tory without actually knowing a single one of their policies, loves Theresa May and literally plays youtube videos of Trump Press conferences nonstop when at work, so I suspect worker rights aren't really his thing.

TL;DR: On top of the £400 in rent, £120 in council tax, £130 in bills, I now have to pay another £160 this month, primarily because I am apparently not allowed to be poor and must be punished for it.

Also also, I pull in £480 a month at this *suitcasey* stopgap job, but because racist wankstain boss is on holiday to India next week and us lowly peons are not to be trusted with running the shop lest we actually *fruitcage* sell some of the stock to customers, I am going to be down £120 in wages.

Welcome to Tory Britain.

Anyone know of any multi-millionaire Tory Party Donors who need a kidney transplant? I have one going spare.

PM

So my sutures are off and I should be okay.

WRONG. My crotch hurts like someone stabbed me, and following the doc's advice about wearing tight pants just made it worse. There’s something swollen that feels like a third nut and I'm gonna see the doc on Thursday unless it gets better tomorrow.

Wys?ane z mojego E2303 przy u?yciu Tapatalka

Just found out just how much of a cockwomble my supervisor is. I took a couple of hours off this morning to go to a meeting with my son's head teacher and SENCO to discuss how the school can help with his autism. When the twat asked me about it and I mentioned autism his response was "oh, so he's a bit slow then"

That said, you should of said "Oh, so you're a bit senseless".  

Yeah, your supervisor sounds like someone who would make a great punch bag. Failing that a human collector. Open wide, here comes the golden flow.

Oh he is. It took a lot not to react. Instead of tearing him a new one I just made him feel very small by educating him about what autism really is. Also karma kicked his *albartroth* for me that afternoon. The silly *Ubar* fell for a phishing e mail and had to spend the entire afternoon trying to sort it out

###### off that we're even discussing bringing back fox hunting with dogs. Been *fruitcage* me off for days now.

Why don't we let packs of dogs tear apart paedophiles, rapists and murderers instead? Or the self-entitled gimps who want to do this.

Looks like the charging port on my Samsung S6 has died so just ordered a QI pad from Amazon as it seems my phone has qi capabilities built in.

So.... I'm not sure if I can put this here, but I'm going to do it anyway and hopefully Tink won't ban me for my cheek...

I started a crowd funding campaign to get money for some equipment the wife needs to make life less *suitcase*.

If you feel generous, you can check it out here: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jon-clegg

If you can't give money, that's totally cool, but I'd be grateful if you could all help out by sharing the link as much as you can wherever it's appropriate.

People donated over £200 in the first day I publicised the link, so that's a good start.

Cheers everyone.

Thanks so much guys, I'm grateful for the shares as much as the pounds - shares help reach more people.

Over 200 people have seen the page, but only a handful of those have given anything. Which is fine, of course, but it shows that you've got to reach a *lot* of people to get every donation...

Archived