My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you're asked to do something that doesn't benefit you, what so ever, but does benefit the person doing the asking, and you say no, they then get personal. Yeah, that's when alarm bells start going off.

Soap Box 101.

Also, being attacked by ants equals no sympathy. Not killer ants but the buggers did bite me (at least twenty tbh). Twenty tough mean and aggressive ants. Macho ants.

Aye, between the talk of 'deport all Muslims' and also 'bring back hanging' am pretty much fed up with people using tragedy to peddle their own agendas.

How about you think about the poor bastards who died and have a bit of tact towards letting them grieve.

Still can't believe some people have been posting pictures of people that weren't even at the concert. One was of a 14 year old who had been murdered years ago. The poor mother (of said murdered 14 year old) had to answer her phone to loads of concerned family members and press. But it's okay, someone wanted to 'trend' on Twitter. . .

I've seen plenty of news articles about terror threats shared on face ache, all from several years ago.

It seems the relevance of your evidence means nothing if you have an axe to grind.

If anything, it's really showing me out of everyone on my friends list who's opinions deserve to hold no weight.

I tend to ignore the political view of anyone on Facebook. I get my finger hovering over the block button usually.

Facebook is a way to stay in touch, not force opinion.

Most people have a political view, some wanky statement trying to make yourself look all clever and up to speed on current politics won't change that. It doesn't open eyes to different ways of thinking, it just makes you look like a *rickroll* who assumes they have the influence to sway the opinion of the public.

I've seen the 'false flag' comments.

There was a woman on the Jeremy vine shoe (Edit, show!) today who hinted at the same.

The radio got a good shouting at and turned off. Why they entertain people who are complete *fruitcage* idiots and give them a public voice is beyond me.

Went to pick the mini up last night. Guy gave me his bank details and I transferred the money to him and expected the usual instant transfer as it always is on every payment I have made recently. For some reason it wasn't. I called the bank it was out of my account, he called the bank it wasn't in his. So it was in the interwebs somewhere.

I waited at his place until 2130 and had to leave because I needed to get some sleep for a 4am start this morning. He text me at 2215 saying he had received the money.

Now I can't pick the car up until Monday evening as he is away for the weekend and I have lost a lovely bank holiday weekend I planned to spend the whole time bombing around country lanes in it. Awesome!

Edit: I guess on the plus side I won't have a huge fuel bill due to no spirited driving!

Archived