My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My little boy is having an operation tomorrow.

General anaesthetic and spinal block. He's 3 years old and it's not fair. It should have been done 2 years ago but he 'got lost in the system', so now he will be fully aware of being *fruitcage*ed up for a while afterwards.

I'm really not happy as he didn't do well during his birth, my wife nearly died during said birth due to negligence and I'm it really. Trying to stay strong as my wife is worried sick too, but it's horrible. He's a tiny innocent human and shouldn't have to suffer anything.

My little boy is having an operation tomorrow.

General anaesthetic and spinal block. He's 3 years old and it's not fair. It should have been done 2 years ago but he 'got lost in the system', so now he will be fully aware of being *fruitcage*ed up for a while afterwards.

I'm really not happy as he didn't do well during his birth, my wife nearly died during said birth due to negligence and I'm ###### it really. Trying to stay strong as my wife is worried sick too, but it's horrible. He's a tiny innocent human and shouldn't have to suffer anything.

I hope it all goes well for the little guy and he has a speedy recovery

Bloody pharmacy to go were supposed to send me my repeat prescription by yesterday and I've received nothing. Today is going to be interesting to say the least

Take care, shmook, both you and yours. Odd thing to say but, hopefully this is something to tell him when he's older, to remind him how much you worry for him.

Edit:- but yes, definitely not something you would want or need, to have to tell him.

You're all in my thoughts shmook.

I burnt my nipple whilst carrying out an incredibly hot bowl of chips (was carrying on my arm and close to my body due to a lack of trays). :(

On the plus side got some sympathy from a lovely lass but bloody hell it hurts.

Had to bring the wife to day clinic at the hospital. No fewer than *ten* blue badge spaces are taken up with building materials, skips, rubble, a generator and builders' trucks.

I tried to complain, but the hospital don't seem interested...

Archived