My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my brain just gone walkies.

help?

Do you need some calories? my brain goes to mush once im out of energy, some times on the drive back from airsoft it feels like my brain and mouth have been disconected until i get in and get some food down me?

Do you need some calories? my brain goes to mush once im out of energy, some times on the drive back from airsoft it feels like my brain and mouth have been disconected until i get in and get some food down me?

Probably. Also, the weather is *suitcase* and I'm behind when it comes to human interaction, so...

Tapped out with Tapatalk.

Hmm, ordered a radio off ebay from Taiwan, they've given me the tracking number for Taiwan post which says it should have reached the UK on the 22nd September, but no details of who it was handed over to, and we've had no card through the door.
Just messaged them via ebay to say it hasn't arrived and could they check with TP who in the UK is likely to be delivering it so I can chase them.

Anyone ordered from Taiwan using Taiwan post and remember who delivered it?

Unless Taiwan Post does crazy *suitcase* in the vein of ParcelFarce and subcontracts overseas deliveries to a courier company like GLS. Somehow things I ordered from Ebay get delivered through those incompetent berks despite having the original tracking number in the usual postal system.

I use https://www.17track.net/en which tracks things over multiple carriers, give it a shot.

In somewhat related news, I FINALLY got the HK33 and MP5 I ordered from Hong Kong after UKBF managed to check my UKARA number. Only took them SIX *fruitcage* WEEKS

Oh, and the sender saved a bit of cash by sending me two boxes instead of one, so I got to pay the ParcelFarce handling fee twice. Yay.

Anyone ordered from Taiwan using Taiwan post and remember who delivered it?

Yes, ordered an engraved upper and lower for GBBR from a Taiwan workshop, took about three weeks in total for it to arrive via RM.

Weird thing is, on the RM tracking facility, it still states that it hasn't reached the UK network as yet, three weeks after it has been delivered!  

Came home to find out the electricity's dead. Probably thanks to the metro construction (they managed to break two fibers for two different cable companies already).

I also need a new pair of boots, my Starforces are falling apart.

Came home to find out the electricity's dead. Probably thanks to the metro construction (they managed to break two fibers for two different cable companies already).

I also need a new pair of boots, my Starforces are falling apart.

Now don't you wish you had a Nissan Leaf and a Vehicle2Grid box so you could power your home off the car's traction battery? :D

Now don't you wish you had a Nissan Leaf and a Vehicle2Grid box so you could power your home off the car's traction battery? :D

Sure, I'd run a cable three floors up, uh-huh...

Not to mention there's no parking space available for anything larger than a pram in this city! Seriously, apparently people in charge of roads and stuff firmly believe we have as many cars as in the early 1980s (when it was ridiculously hard to get a car, importing was nigh impossible and local factories couldn't churn out enough 126s and Polonezes)... Would you believe that a massive parking space between one of the metro stations and street level was walled off for some BS reason ten years ago and nobody's done *suitcase* about it since?

Archived