My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put through the 'cancellation request' immediately after ordering but somehow it didn't work in this instance.

Yep, 18 identical gearboxes, ordered on the same order number with the same order reference.

Fortunately VWs returns criteria restocking: handling fee is only 20% to a maximum of £60, and because it was one order of 18 and not 18 orders of one, it counts as one line, so I am managing to return all of them for the one charge.

Job saved...

Why oh why does Royal Fail have to subcontract their international parcels to GLS, of all people?! Now I'm supposed to pick my parcel up from some plumbing shop in a back street near my high school, and that's even worse than the pet shop near the local pizza joint that I had to pick a parcel up from last time.

*fruitcage* me galloping, I'd rather wait in the local post office queue for an hour.

Also, I'm tired. Like, get me a bed and wake me up tomorrow at 10AM.

Tie me up and lock me in a closet, I want to build an AUG A3-based Hard Light rifle from Destiny or something like it.

And get a P226 springer to give it an outrageous paintjob. Hakke History Polish, for example. But hey, at least I'm not going to put Omolon Meteor Gloss or anything crazier (Dusk & Dawn for example) on the AUG...

But then, I don't feel like spending money on a project of this scale, and I'm not sure whether I'd prefer an AEG or GBB for the Steyr, since GHK's A3 GBB is out.

Only thing that puts me off the GBBR AUG (apart from the price!) is the 30-round magazines.

You just can't simulate the effectiveness of a 5.56mm round with 1 BB.

At CQB indoor ranges, maybe, but not for outdoor woodland use.

I'd want at least 50 rounds per mag, I think.

It is a beautifully accurate replica, though. They've even made the two-part A2 style receiver, the only one in airsoft.

I've got a chromecast. I've got sky. I've got an old Sony Bravia, pre smart tv.

For some reason, my chromecast sometimes chooses to display the cast screen and static equally for around 2 second intervals. Randomly.

It will play for hours sometimes, all fine. But sometimes all hell breaks loose. For. No. *fruitcage*. Reason.

It's a first gen device (I think), and I'm starting to *fruitcage* hate it. It's very close to death by hammer. Can anyone help please?

Archived