My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Just something to try.  Are you powering it with the mains cable or USB on the TV?  I'm guessing mains as non smart TV so probably won't have a USB input.  I gather they don't like being powered by TV's USB sometimes.

I take it it happens when you want to cast to it and not randomly.  So no casting pron to your TV when your Mrs is trying to watch 'I'm an X celebrity strictly dancing on ice kill me now'.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mind a Christmas work party, as people always drift off into groups of people they get on with. Always had a laugh to be honest. Rare to have an open bar though and always left around 11 if it wasn't at a hotel in the middle of nowhere (or miles and miles from home).

But, and it's a big but mind, people who I didn't get along with in work I always avoided when at the Christmas party. I can be quite good at disappearing if the need arrives.

Gripe of the day: thinking you've got enough of 'x' material, then you start to build and find you don't. Doh. Also, people who force thier views on others. Let it go. If the other person doesn't like something you do, so what. Move on. You're coming across as a colossal *beep* and ruining the ale.

So my car got broken into with no damage to be seen. Weird. Did I leave it open? I dunno.

Weirdness overload though:

They didn't take a vortex sparc, my Arc'teryx thermals nor my car stereo.

They took a no brand shortdot scope, rewirering and soldering materials, my 2 headlamps and a whole bunch of AA and tripe A batteries.

My Rayban su glasses are gone as well and they ripped the hands free microphone out

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

It's not actually, there has been a few robberies were they only take valuables out of cars. Happened to my wife's car a few months ago (they stole her laptop and a charger). They are able to open the car up, rob what they can and then leave. All types of car makes (old and new). They thieves have a 'device' that ends out multiple signals to try and unlock a car. They just wait for lights to flash and that's thier que.

Less hassle, maximum scumness.

Who ever said most thieves were intelligent? Now, the thieves who plan and wait, thier the *fruitcage*ers that are scary. Scum don't care, they do what ever they want. That's why when a few get caught red handed and get the van treatment, no-one sheds a tear.

Always wirery little *fruitcage*ers too.

Still, the risk of taking stuff at calue of 100 euro's max while being on camera is still odd and stupid.

Since I can't edit my previous post, an update in a double post. We got his face nice and clear. Now to shove this info into an email direction the concerning police officer and hopefully we'll get some results, eh? :)

I have pneumonia and tonsillitis caused by a chest infection.

I worked all week out in the cold trying to tough it out, turns out I should heve gone to hospital on Wednesday.

As I told the doctor of my symptoms, she just looked more and more dumbfounded that I hadn't done anything about it.

I feel terrible.

Archived