My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the time we do open it'll be too late for you to be cool for having heard of us.

Ask me about our nitrogen infused coffee.

Why have you tainted glorious coffee with extra air?

I actually really like that.

Where did you have that? Quite interested to try it tbh.

Where did you have that? Quite interested to try it tbh.

A tiny local coffee shop. It looks like an old warehouse door in the side of a shop but they roast their own beans on site. Quite hipstery, but awesome.

They essentially have cold brew on tap and it pours and settles like a Guinness.

Edit: they have a website https://www.yellowbourbon.co.uk

A few months ago, I finally gave in to the Wife and sold the 1 bitcoin we'd received as an engagement gift for a couple of thousand. Which was handy at the time.

If I still had it, it'd be worth more than twelve thousand now.

I *knew* this would happen...

There are still a lot of coins you can get in on now.  Check out Ripple (XRP).  That's on the up.  A little investment now could be significant later on down the line.  A £200 investment three months ago is over £2200 now.

Bloody RM.  I have a couple of parcels to pick up from the collection office.  Had to go at lunch time today so I expected a bit of a queue.  Normal queue for a lunch time but no one behind the counter.  Weird.  After about 10 minutes, someone appears and says to the person waiting 'found it.  It was in the wrong place'.  Fair enough, mistakes are made but put TWO BLOODY PEOPLE at the desk during the busy lunch time.  Next person, 'I have a parcel but I've lost the slip, I'm pretty sure it was RM' :rolleyes: Another 10 mins of faffing about trying to determine if there is even a parcel.  No slip, back of the line please.  

Got smacked for customs three separate times this month, including on one package which turned out to be a Christmas present.

Also, found out that Parcelforce now charge £11.25 for their 'handling fee' instead of £8 like they used to. Fantastic.

I like saying something hypocritical to someone, then watch them get all riled up for a long rant, when they are done ranting I act all offened for 5 seconds. Then I laugh hysterically at pissing them off over nothing.

I guess the negative side to this is I'm a walking troll.

Got smacked for customs three separate times this month, including on one package which turned out to be a Christmas present.

Also, found out that Parcelforce now charge £11.25 for their 'handling fee' instead of £8 like they used to. Fantastic.

I noticed the price hike last year. It seems that other companies are raising their prices with inflation, while parcel force seems to up it at a higher percentage.

Bloody myhermes. I've been expecting a parcel through them and I checked the tracking number only to find apparently they've tried to deliver it 3 times but couldn't so they're sending it back (it came from China). They *fruitcage*ed up though as it was being delivered to work and I'm the one who usually deals with deliveries, also we have no record of any delivery by them so far this year. Their customer service line just tells you to email or do a web chat and the staff manning the web chat are useless and just go by a script but the part that got me was when I asked to talk to a manager I was cut off.

All in all they're a bunch of useless *Ubarflock* who couldn't empty a boot full of if instructions were written on the heel

Ugh. So I need to sort out a shitload of numbers in Excel, prepare for an audit that will be performed by some despicable roaring *Ubar* that already managed to get on my supervisor's nerves, and to top it off I had another weird-*albatross* dream that wouldn't be out of place in Black Mirror.

Archived