My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Wowsers. This thread is still going? 

Just popping my head through to say hello. Sadly not active in airsoft anymore (but in contact with some people irl / online outside of here). Glad to see some of the old crowd are still here! :)

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hedganian said:

That's ridiculous - posting pictures of guns or replicas is not against Facebook's rules.

Their enforcement actions are completely haphazard and insane - things that aren't against the rules get penalised while things that clearly are continue to be ignored.

Yeah, no *suitcase*. I really hope that EU is gonna serve them a large-gauge colonoscopy into their internal matters, because Facebook has been clearly taking the for years now.

Also, some coprolithically moronic *Ubar* left her bag on the metro train this morning, stopping the entire line as I was getting to work. Had to take the bus that goes a really roundabout way and ended up late.

I mean, what the *suitcase*?! First, how stupid do you have to be to leave a *fruitcage* bag on the *fruitcage* train, second, how hysterical do you have to be to shut everything down and call the bomb squad when there were absolutely no bombings in the last fifteen years and before that, organized crime was to blame as they were pretty busy blowing up each other's cars and businesses, real old school like? That and we don't need no *fruitcage* islamic terrorists, our government and their neo-nazi buddies do excellent job of harassing random brown people already!

On 5/29/2018 at 10:21 AM, Hedganian said:

That's ridiculous - posting pictures of guns or replicas is not against Facebook's rules.

Their enforcement actions are completely haphazard and insane - things that aren't against the rules get penalised while things that clearly are continue to be ignored.

The most annoying thing is that there is literally NO option for appeal or even to ask someone to take a look. It's totally unaccountable.

On 5/29/2018 at 12:48 PM, Marlowe said:

Wowsers. This thread is still going? 

Just popping my head through to say hello. Sadly not active in airsoft anymore (but in contact with some people irl / online outside of here). Glad to see some of the old crowd are still here! :)

good to see you again Marlowe I remember when you got the guarder RPK and it was a pretty big deal!! 

Microwave appears to  not be  microwaving.

To confound things it's a built in unit which is also a grill and there aren't any instructions in the house so to the Internet I must go. 

Inb4 hurr durr cook properly. 

Yep, when I ripped our entire kitchen out, I was known to use disposable barbecues set on bricks on the floor :p

house related, shower broke yesterday. I wanted an equivalent model to 'plug and play', to mate up with original holes/fittings.

rang Mira, their guy said I needed 'x' model, and confirmed it was a match, so I ordered one today and picked it up after work to fit.

it did not match up. Not one bit of it was compatible.

it fits now though. You're supposed to put brass olives on with a mallet, right?

16 hours ago, Skarclaw said:

good to see you again Marlowe I remember when you got the guarder RPK and it was a pretty big deal!! 

And then spent the next 3 years trying to make it usable!

Good to see a lot of the old names are still around. :)

Is this the appropiate thread, or should we have "Ow, my aches!" one for this? And for note, I joined in 2005... ;D

Edit. Although I have to admit it's a bit of 'my eye'thing to see so few new faces here these days, and fewer old faces every year...

I was on a few, still am I think, but only used them the last few years for selling... 

I joined here in 2007 I think, when I first started playing. It always felt like home here, the others just... No. 

Archived