My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least it wasn't to squirt accelerants in to light up the car...

There was a bit of that in Sweden, possibly as a paid distraction from something else, (they have parliamentary elections coming with a populist right-wing party involved) and then the idiots started copying it...

13 hours ago, Hedganian said:

Smashed the window why?

Did they steal stuff, or just mindless vandalism?

The second one.

Also, the guy who runs the garage knew the hard drive in the CCTV system had a fault and wasn't recording but he didn't fix it or tell anyone so there is no video of the scumbags.

Second, the guy who has the garage next door "helped" by sweeping up the glass from the carpark.

He then chucked all that swept up glass and gravel in through the broken window.  Which I had to then vacuum up from the inside of the car.  Bell end.

It's official, GLS Group are a bunch of *fruitcage* bellends, the biggest flock of Ubars this side of Irem.

Those stupid *suitcases* still haven't logged my parcel in their systems, even that it left UK a week and a half ago. Worst of all, the shipment contained an one-off, hand-made, irreplaceable item. I think I will lodge a complaint with Royal Mail, advising them not to use GLS services as they are nothing but a *fruitcage* joke.

The twats.

Remember my post about Zagreb?
I'm in Neum, Bosnia I Herzegovina for a few days. Can't shake the feeling people dislike Western people here? English is a big no-no in the hotel, so we get no explanation about breakfast, dinner and bar/drinks. The few answers we get are as short as possible, usually barked at us. Outside the hotels, at restaurants, we fared better. It's cheap, yes, but I understand now I have high standards when it comes to hygiene, food and general tidiness. 1st world problem here.
Driving is... Quite dangerous. Speedlimits are guidelines? And touring around with a 1 litre eco petrol engine... Let see I usually see headlights in my rearview mirror. And close at that.

It really makes me think of Varna, Bulgaria.
Very macho, I don't much like it here :(.
Just not my kind of people. Ahwell, I gave it a chance..

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

The daily mail. 

I know, I know. Its horrendous. But the amount of *fruitcage* idiots on there genuinely astounds me. 

Even when presented with logic, facts and reasoning, most commenters still act with a blinkered attitude that just needs slapping from their sour, petulent faces. 

Again, I shouldn't try. But it makes me hate the general public even more, and I didn't think that was possible. 

I has a sad 😔 

GLS just proved they're a bunch of bellends again. Turns out, my parcel was supposedly found on Friday, because someone finally put it on a *fruitcage* plane. But, someone *fruitcage*ed up again and the moronic scrotes didn't include the parcel's RM tracking number in their system. They also lied about a delivery attempt on Saturday morning. So now I'm waiting for RM to find the GLS tracking number in their system, so I at least know where the *fruitcage* can I collect it.

I cannot comprehend how RM can rely on those dumb *Ubarflock*, they cannot deliver a parcel to save their lives.

Oh. Wow. You will not believe.

Royal Fail lied to me. The *fruitcage* *fruitcage*ers *fruitcage* lied to my face. *fruitcage*.

Basically, they got a parcel addressed correctly, fully, city name, province, postal code, everything. It apparently was too much for the sheep-buggering *bundle of firewood* at the Welsh post office to understand, and the parcel was returned to sender as "town name was not given".

So while GLS is a massive bunch of clanging bellends, it was entirely Royal Mail's fault the parcel got lost, then turned away before reaching Poland where any dimwitted small-town schmuck lugging the boxes at the GLS warehouse would know where it should be delivered.

It wasn't news until late this week, so you weren't -that- far behind the rest of us.

He acted in some movies I have -really- enjoyed, but he hadn't been making movies for a while now, so I think it might have been time for him to enter hjis earned rest, at least he didn't go in an accident in mid-20's...

Clearly that is when the start of Stunt's Britain begins and all of Arnies gathers to weather out the first hit before reclaiming Britain in his name.

Mother busted the head I just bought and put on the trimmer, and I've about had it trying to replace/fix *suitcase* they keep breaking.  Gott I hate the weekends.

The wife has been writing some articles for an online blog thing about disability and accessibility and suchlike.

She won some award, and was invited to the presentation dinner thing...

in *NEW YORK*

including *first class* flights, hotel for 8 days, hair & makeup, professional photography, a spa day, a car & driver and $1000 spending money.

Why am I not posting this in the happy thread, you ask?

Well, because not one company would give the wife insurance - given her many, many *many* health problems - so we can't go.

Bugger.

Archived