My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The building manager at my job is an OCD micro-manager, she is also the most condescending *fruitcage* person I've ever met. The truth is while most people have one floor to do in a building in 8 hours, I have a whole building with 4 floors. To top it off, I have been doing my managers job. The building manager wants 8 hours of work done by the time the building opens, giving me 4 hours to complete it. plus the three hours of work my manager does in an 8 hour day. No one does the amount of work I do, but this is the type of abuse one takes when they are in Custodial, I lost 10 pounds this week. I walked 8 miles in an 8 hour day

God, I wish I was never born. I'm starting to document everything for HR, and if that fails, the DOL.I don't *fruitcage* care if they retaliate. I'll jam it so far up their *albatross*, that they'll wish they never crossed me.

15 hours ago, Hedganian said:

We don't use it any more - it's wildly toxic.

There's a new solid fuel block now that's supposedly a type of biofuel.

I just use my jetboil anyway...

If you take a whole load of them out of the packets, stuff them into an empty 24 hour rat box and use a mini flare to light them from 30ft it entertains the troops for half hour and makes a huge fireball.

This morning I drove the missus to collect her car. 

Narrowly missed an owl. This upset her.

Turned a corner to find a deer in the road. This upset her.

Then I hit a baby rabbit full on with the front left.  This upset her.

All in the space of 60m of road.  It's the Animals of Farthing Wood, not the B3084.

They are just stupid. 

Happens all the time with me. 

What I don't get is why birds don't escape in the only plane other things can't go, and instead try to outrun (out fly?) a couple of tons of moving death. 

I suppose that's why they don't eat us... 

Gearbox shenanigans again...

Decided after getting the Bizon back together (still not chrono'd but should be okay with a 345 fps rated spring in it instead of whatever was giving it 457 fps) to tackle the LCT RPK rewire harness nightmare.

First issue was the trigger switch trolley kept getting stuck forward, resulting in one point autofiring madness whenever battery was in.  Changed the trolley that came with the wire set out for the original trolley, and got it to not go off again.  Now the issue is the classic "goes full auto or burst in semi" issue.  Cannot tell if it is just the cutoff lever or the trolley in combo, and I really, really, really do not want to spend another evening taking it apart a half dozen times.

I am tempted to cram it back into the body and accept the issue, but that nagging thought of not being able to guarantee semi for chrono or semi only games is making me frustrated.

Also weather being typical Michigan *suitcase* has the potential to ruin the weekend game that might be the last for the year.

Archived