My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Missing out on a game today due to both car issues and my left ear has been plugged up for the last 2 days with no wax removal treatments having worked.  Figured I'd at least try to rebuild my ak105 gearbox with the stuff I ordered and whilst I can get the compression decent for cylinder head, the air nozzle atm (a zci one) just lets the piston move effortlessly.  Cue buying another shs one to test.  Just makes me realize I probably didn't check the nozzle seal on the main kalash or the bizon but I can't be arsed to tear them apart again.

Gott do I just want to pay a tech to build me a half dozen ak gearboxes I can just throw into all of this *suitcase*.

Work has also been stressful as usual.

Waiting for water taxi from Caye Caulker back to Belize city I decide to have a Pineapple smoothie.

It is nice.

I get onto the water taxi.

30 minutes into the 60 minute journey my guts notify me that the smoothie was not nice and that they would like to please empty NOW!

I wake up and climb over the gigantic sleeping man next to me and make my way to the head.

It has a sign on the door saying "Urine only".

I sit down and think about things, I decide that I won't deliberately go but it is safer in here in case of a shart.

I shart.

I follow up with 15 gallons of nasty stuff.

There is no toilet paper, no flush mechanism and the sink does not work.

On 8/25/2019 at 12:50 AM, amateurstuntman said:

Waiting for water taxi from Caye Caulker back to Belize city I decide to have a Pineapple smoothie.

It is nice.

I get onto the water taxi.

30 minutes into the 60 minute journey my guts notify me that the smoothie was not nice and that they would like to please empty NOW!

I wake up and climb over the gigantic sleeping man next to me and make my way to the head.

It has a sign on the door saying "Urine only".

I sit down and think about things, I decide that I won't deliberately go but it is safer in here in case of a shart.

I shart.

I follow up with 15 gallons of nasty stuff.

There is no toilet paper, no flush mechanism and the sink does not work.

Poetry.

18 hours ago, Got Wood? said:

Agreed. My osteopath had a look while doing a neck cracking sesh and didn’t know what it was. No real pain, no bruising, no restricted movement. Just a clear as day strip of swole

Sounds like an allergy more than anything else?  Sling touching bareskin or thin base layer allowing for the vest/sling to rub through.

Nah, not sure how to explain but it’s definitely under the skin rather than surface. I’ll take a pic next time. No sign of running, rash, or anything in the surface. Just a ride of swelling from the back of my shoulder over the top!

Got some direct ibuprofen gel. If that don’t fix it then GP it is

After sweating my testicles off at the NAE, I thought I'd get one of them slick looking 5.11 tactical duty kilts which I've seen about.

Apparently not. Everywhere is out of stock, and it seems they're not making them anymore. Bugger.

Archived