My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, he's not he's an irritating spamming spacktard.

Which I supose explains why you like him. ;)

And given the only mods that seem to be around any more are R22 and Rhino, some people are looking to others. It's slightly depressing to note I've had five pm's in the last two days asking me to step into arguments because there are no mods online. It's nothing to do with being a wannabe, but this place needs more mods, I don't give a *fruitcage* if it's me or not, but as nuno, slayer and CH seem to have dropped off the planet, it's getting out of hand.

*fruitcage*, I'd even have enzo back.

nothing wrong with enzo :P he just slipped up ;)

I have quite a few reasons to take issue with you. Out of respect for other users, I'll not mention my grievances here.

aaw, "I wish that I could bake a cake out of rainbows and smiles, and everyone could eat it and be happy - I just have a lot of feelings :("

Guess the (butch manly) film that was taken from :D

RANT'S:

now, as a few of you know i love apple (the cpu company) i love them alot, use it more than my PC's, useing it right now, BUT ONE THING THAT *fruitcage*'IN ###### ME OF, is there mice, these, while they look great, are the cheapest peices of sh*t EVER, in my 3 years of owning a eMac ive gone though about... 3 apple mice, 3!!! my last ones just given up and im haveing to use my bloody tablet thingy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chav's/townies,

oh dear lord how i hate these ppl, i dont want to get into it but lets just say, %99.99999999999 persent of the youth around here are them, its horible <_< .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jumping out of the shower and raceing to the phone to hear "hello, you have won..." FOR *fruitcage* SAKE! but, you know whats worse? i live at heathrow and BA have paid for every-one to have double glazeing, wich has been like this for over 10 years, BUT EVERY F*CKING DAY I HAVE PPL CALLING UP SELLING DOUBLE F*CKING GLAZEING!!

FIN

Wooooah nelly! What's all this then? I wander across a thread and find two respectable members of the community (well, a respectable member of the community and Ghost... :D ) are set somewhat mildly at differences.

Ghost: You get wound up far too easily mate. If you feel the forums need more mods then that's a reasonable opinion, but I don't think that airing such opinions in public in what could be arguably interpreted as a criticism of the forum's current organisation will have any productive effect. There's much more tactful methods for raising attention to the needs of the forum.

Also I'd hesitate to point out that maybe you wouldn't get so many PMs calling you in like some l337 interweb mercenary to the latest cyber war thread if you didn't seem to be always being an active faction in them yourself. :(

Aaaanyways, I'm going to initiate a strategic withdrawal into real-life now. Things on here are getting far too silly.

Hmmmm My parents want me to phone up The victim support phoneline to ask if if they can help me with my compensation forms when they blantently say The witness service does not discuss evidance or give legal advice Oh boy i love my parents and their smart *albartroth* ideas ¬_¬ <_<

. It's slightly depressing to note I've had five pm's in the last two days asking me to step into arguments because there are no mods online. It's nothing to do with being a wannabe,

Maybe it is just because you are well known with a high post count and the manner with which you speak online, that newer users might think you are a mod, so come to you for help.

If users acted a bit more responsible we wouldn't need mods to sort out b1tch fights, but somehow I don't see that happening.

I have quite a few reasons to take issue with you. Out of respect for other users, I'll not mention my grievances here.

You must be thinking of someone else, I'm loveable. Remember? The cute one with an impish sense of humour and a smile that charms the birds from the trees?

You know what? It's a sunny day, not too hot, not too cold. I feel a new thread coming on...

:zorro:

Wooooah nelly! What's all this then? I wander across a thread and find two respectable members of the community (well, a respectable member of the community and Ghost... :D ) are set somewhat mildly at differences.

Ghost: You get wound up far too easily mate. If you feel the forums need more mods then that's a reasonable opinion, but I don't think that airing such opinions in public in what could be arguably interpreted as a criticism of the forum's current organisation will have any productive effect. There's much more tactful methods for raising attention to the needs of the forum.

Also I'd hesitate to point out that maybe you wouldn't get so many PMs calling you in like some l337 interweb mercenary to the latest cyber war thread if you didn't seem to be always being an active faction in them yourself.  :(

Aaaanyways, I'm going to initiate a strategic withdrawal into real-life now. Things on here are getting far too silly.

Funny, I figured in a thread entitled 'rants' I might actually be allowed to vent. :D

I have no criticism of the forums current organisation, although I see how it might be interepted that way.

I have NO problem with the current crop of mods, I think they do a great job. The problem is that recently they seem to be operating at diminished capacity. Wierdly, I've noticed the re-appearance of Nuno and Slayer today, and some kick *albatross* moderating by them both. But we need more mods, particulary to cover the hours of 00:00 and 0800GMT when most of the europeans are asleep and the spammers are running riot.

1337 interweb merecneary? I never said I WENT to the threads, I think I went to one because I thought it could be amusing. The other four got responses along the lines of "I'm not a mod. Use the report button, that's what it's for."

As regards Sledge? I have several reasons why he 'winds me up'. They are not issues that affect me directly, but his actions of late have upset several people I care about: Other than that; No comment.

One thing to say:

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make safe!

Right now sledge- revolvers/pistols on the floor.

G_R take a step back and replace dual glocks in holsters.

Okay- yes we do need more mods, ecspecially at this time of night, the time when spammers come out to play.

Here is where you voice your opinions:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showtopic=6216

Or make a seperate thread- lets face it who reads the comments on the 4th page lol?

Sledge and G_R you guys don't have to be the best of friends, but please if you're going to fall out, then take it to PMs guys, its a bad example for others to look to. Ecspecially as you guys are respected by many here, including myself for your knowledge and help, rather than your post counts.

This isnt an example of back seating moderating. This is another member having to step in because there arent enough mods around. Thats something that both of you have had to do before and did so effectively.

So guys- raise it in "site suggestions," you have a strong case.

Thanks sledge. Now whats the thread about? Oh things that anoy us.

Hmmm child safety caps on medecine bottles. You'd think that by 16 i'd be old enough to undo one.

Silly age restrictions. When i was 15 i could legally fire certain types of lethal weaponary yet not go into asda and buy party poppers? This also goes for slim fast. It has an 18 age restriction on it, which annoyed me.

Plastic forks- the little prongs allways break.

Best before dates.

Well i've got a rant

Work experiance or therefore the lack of ...

Well all jobs wante experiance but you can't get experiance with out getting a job so therefore how the *fruitcage* yu going to get a job in the first lace i've been to that farce of a place and i tell it's soul destrioying to see some chav get a job (oxymoron i know) While you get diddly!

Wading through 27 pages of utter spam to realise what this thread was about :D - at half one in the morning, no less!

People who hate my MUAUG - It's more individual than your armalite, 'foo. <_<

Chavs -Duh.

Hazel Blears, and the government in general - leave legitimate, law-abiding gun nuts alone, ok?

Paparazzi, and gossip magazines - WHO THE HELL CARES!?!?!?!??!

People who fart in lifts - Enough Said...

The lack of decent adverts on TV - I realy couldn't give a flying *fruitcage* about home insure, car loans, and other ###### on TV - I'm 17, live with my folks (IE, I'm not a tearaway living on the bournvile), and don't give a damn if buster the dog can open an awning. Cut the ###### and cut back to spongebob squarepants, 'foo! :mrt:

Being Poor, and unable to afford any real Airsoft guns

Spring Revolvers - I can't even figure out how they work, and I'm doing A-level physics!!!

The Lack of a Spam-Hammer to counter the almighty BanHammer

LastFF Forum insavions... Well, they're funny, actualy. A local forum, they invade, spam, and destroy other forums. Recently, they got scared off of a Bondage forum and abandoned their invasion :rofl:

Uber-l33t Counter strike Players - My guess is most of them are attatched to their keyboards by cybernetic implants

Fat americans. Some are funny, most aren't "I wash mahshelf wiv a rag oan a schtick!" :blink:

The Lack of decent TV programs being RE-run... MASH, SledgeHammer, Red dwarf, et all... fine, some are on sky... but I'm too poor to afford sky!!!!!

Anything I've missed?

Ah yes, the Bournville. The infamous area of Weston-Super-mare (a REAL local town, not made up!!) where the inhabitants are all chav's who have 7 3/4 kids by the age of 12. Seriously, teenage pregnancies and the odd pre-teen pregnancy are the norm, you see these freaks on TV saying "Oh yeah, My Daughter's just moved out with her boyfriend, needs more room for her kids" reporter: "And How old is your daughter?" Ugly Bint Who no-one would touch with a barge-pole: "Ah, She's just turned 14, sahe has." reporter: "Isn't that a bit young to be having kids, etc?" Bint: "Nah, She started realy late, like."

Seriously. The poeple on the bournville are real-life versions of the "Yeah-but-no-but-yeah-but-no-but" chav on little brittan, whose name I don't remember.

Archived