My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there is a reason why we do that ;) and because of that reason the law was changed so that we arn't breaking the law by doing so :D

[rant]

life, whats the point in it :unsure: why am i alive, its *fruitcage* pointless <_< its *beep* and almost everything makes me depressed :( i have no *fruitcage* aim in life and im not going anywhere at all <_<

and why can't  there be a easy, quick and painless way of suicide :unsure:

[/rant]

so why are you alive?

i wouldn't be if my life was like you just made yours sound...

why? :( first rhino, everyone is leaving!

RHINO's LEAVING???

OH NOES!!!111 McM and Rhino am teh Closing!!!1111

oh get off your *fruitcage* high horse

woah... am i missing something here?

so why are you alive?

i wouldn't be if my life was like you just made yours sound...

how the *fruitcage* do i know :blink: maybe because i couldn't go go through with it last time i came close <_<:(

value of life = 0.0001p

its hardly worth it <_<

anyway, maybe this lack of sleep, food and drink will do something to me :unsure: 61 hours without sleep so far :blink:

I hate sudden flushes of depression.

I felt really low this morning for some reason unkown, then later I saw some baby birds taking their first flight, and a cat poking out its tongue in the way they do, cheered me up no end.

:)

It is, one of the best things about cats IMO, apart from maybe their fascination for boxes.

:D

I have now got three cats. A new kitten we got the other day.

The two older cats are scared s@$#less of it. It hid in a box and punced on one of the older ones...... the older one still hasnt gone near the boxes again lol.

Archived