My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to have a solume rant about the grim reaper,

for you see, He has given my cat, A friend and companion older then me, Cancer, And as a result of that, He was put down.

16 years of companions ship

gone

Like that .

*fruitcage* you very much then

:angry22:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:shout:

I'd just like to chip in against the grim peaper/god/father time/random fluctuations with Jebus, for too many reasons to list here, but put it this way, if the stereotypical grip reaper is anything close to true, when my time comes im gonna take his scythe and break his arms and legs with it then Skull#### him.

Rant: people posting about guns they've never owned. Just saw a thread where someone asked about an uncommon gun. Five people come back going "Nah, you don't want that." Thing is, if you read their posts carefully THEY'VE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED ONE. Now, I've got nothing against "I have heard/read/seen that it's not very good," but you've got to say where or from whom you heard/read/saw this. Otherwise, it's just spam.

:zorro:

My KSC USPc ###### me off atm...

I had it for a day, and after 6 mags on green, the end of the slide sheared off, flying backways along with the blowback mech...

Just to add insult to injury, on its path from gun to ground, it collided with my mouth and teeth...

COCK!

Not sure if I've said this before, but: why can't people use sensible titles in on topic areas? We moan that noobs don't search, but half the threads are buried under nonsensical titles. Examples:

1) "*fruitcage* good news" is a thread where someone got a letter from their MP. Ok, they appear supportive, but it's not exactly Blair saying "Whoops, I goofed. Forget the whole VCR Bill thing."

2) "HOLY CHRISTCAKES BATMAN!" Now, I'd expect something earth-shattering from this. Something that people bemoan the lack of every five minutes. A 5-7 GBB maybe, or an MP7. But it was a thread announcing... a taclight pump handle for Maruzen shotties!!! :o So, you've got a Maruzen shottie? No? How about you? No? Oh... ah, you at the back, you've got one? Great! Bet you wish you could get a pump handle with a taclight on it, don't you? You don't? Oh.

These are just two examples. This kind of thing makes it difficult for noobs to search. Also, it means that people end up looking at threads that don't interest them, which makes you more likely to spam them. If I see a topic title like "Taclight for Maruzen CA870," I know it won't interest me. But "HOLY CHRISTCAKES BATMAN!" demands your attention.

Not sure if I've said this before, but: why can't people use sensible titles in on topic areas? We moan that noobs don't search, but half the threads are buried under nonsensical titles. Examples:

1) "*fruitcage* good news" is a thread where someone got a letter from their MP. Ok, they appear supportive, but it's not exactly Blair saying "Whoops, I goofed. Forget the whole VCR Bill thing."

2) "HOLY CHRISTCAKES BATMAN!" Now, I'd expect something earth-shattering from this. Something that people bemoan the lack of every five minutes. A 5-7 GBB maybe, or an MP7. But it was a thread announcing... a taclight pump handle for Maruzen shotties!!! :o So, you've got a Maruzen shottie? No? How about you? No? Oh... ah, you at the back, you've got one? Great! Bet you wish you could get a pump handle with a taclight on it, don't you? You don't? Oh.

These are just two examples. This kind of thing makes it difficult for noobs to search. Also, it means that people end up looking at threads that don't interest them, which makes you more likely to spam them. If I see a topic title like "Taclight for Maruzen CA870," I know it won't interest me. But "HOLY CHRISTCAKES BATMAN!" demands your attention.

that ###### me off too...

its just pointless

Hah.

Hah.

Parp.

*belches sh*t from toilet bowl*

tit, how was that neccesary?

:(

lol but cheers mate for the USPc slide, if you could just reply to my pms next...

Problems with sales online

Need to resolve a sale that you entered into with a registered member here, or have a problem and need help?

Now, does it say "please post here if you want to know if Redwolf are any good?" NO. So stop it. I'm sick of seeing threads with titles that don't explain anything, like "Redwolf order," in that forum. It gives the impression there's a problem with a company when there isn't. A little common sense with posting, please.

Archived