My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

How could you? That tattoo makes him infinately more attractive, obviously. Therefore you should, at this point, be licking his shoes clean and begging for oral sex.

Or not.

On my list of hates: showy tattoos and the people who have them.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How could you? That tattoo makes him infinately more attractive, obviously. Therefore you should, at this point, be licking his shoes clean and begging for oral sex.

Or not.

On my list of hates: showy tattoos and the people who have them.

I Matthew Brendan Faust shall not ask for oral sex off a dude for i *flicks to page 12* am nnot gay im perfectly straight like a ruler :unsure:.

Posts that say little more than 'lol' or 'rofl', for example.

And another thing I hate is the forms of ID acceptable to get into clubs and bars.

At one of my regular stops, you can only have a drivers licence or a passport. But don't they realise that someone doesn't necessarily have either.

You can quite bloody easily not drive, and not everyone has a passport either!

And another thing I hate is the forms of ID acceptable to get into clubs and bars.

At one of my regular stops, you can only have a drivers licence or a passport. But don't they realise that someone doesn't necessarily have either.

lol!

i was thinking more on the lines of what the rock band HIM's lead singer has this oh and i would like to have the same tattoo he's got down near his crotch.

gallery-msg-1113206313-2.jpg

Dude, why would you want to do that? Sometimes it irritates me when people just copy a tattoo design, because I like the creative process of designing tattoos. People put a lot of time and effort into making a really original tattoo, just like Ville Valo's in that pic, but then his fans just do a straight up copy and it loses something in the fact that there's five or six people now walking around with the exact same design. I don't mind when people take inspiration from someone elses tattoo design, then go on and create something similar but not a direct take off. For example, if you took the idea of a tattoo near your crotch and did a gothic design in black ink centred around a heartagram, then wouldn't that be better because you know that's yours and nobody else has it?

I'm designing my tattoo at the moment, it's based around the design of the one on Ghost_Rider's right arm. His is a kanji symbol with a tribal design wrapped around it. Mine is going to be a different kanji symbol, and the tribal around it is going to have finer lines as well as being shaped to suit a lower back instead of an upper arm. Ghost_Rider has no problems with me adapting the design, but if I was copying it I'm sure he wouldn't allow me to use it.

+1 on that. The idiot at a club who wouldn't take my work ID as proof of my age was a total moron, then when he attemoet to confiscate it from me he was almost mobbed by my workmates..

Flashed it in Sutton Coldfield Asda no worries, some dubious nightclub in Birmingham, another story

What I found even funnier was the guy on the door at a place called Firefly.

We were going to see my mates band, as it was their last time playing together. The guy on the door was really aggressive and turned all of us away as most of us didn't have ID, seeing as it was a gig for under 16s too.

Anyway, he turned away a couple of guys much older than us (one who had a receeding hairline for crying out loud...), and then when the band came down to talk to the doorman, he said he wouldnt let us in still.

The band - Yes, the flipping band that was supposed to be playing - was challenged for ID and weren't gonna be let in ...

my new rant is commando boy

i thought he had cleaned up his act but now he is making dumb *albatross* threads and they get locked

AND after i neg repped him for something he in turn gave me a retalliary neg rep

we should ban him from the rep system

Two more things that annoy me...

1 - The new 'MacLeans Whitening' adverts, with the moronic idiots gurning at the camera with computer-whitening teeth while turning lights on and off/wearing fur-lined black coats. How f***ing annoying.

2 - British Sandwiches. For example, the new Sainsbury's advert with Jamie Oliver shows him making the 'perfect ham sandwich' - containing one slice of ham...plus a massive handful of watercress...plus half a tomato...plus mustard. For god's sake, you can't even taste the ham by this point. Why even bother with the ham? British sandwiches always have way too much stuff in them - if you want a ham sandwich, take a PACK of ham and shove it between 2 slices of bread. Maybe add some sauce (mustard or something). Then just eat it.

It's just wrong. And why is it so difficult to get a sandwich WITHOUT mayo and salad? You go into any sandwich shop (pre-packaged is right out), and you have to almost physically restrain them from putting half a jar of slimy *beep* and the acricultural output of Belgium in the bloody thing. Just give me a chicken sandwich. Bread, lightly buttered, with white chicken breast meat in it. That's all. Why is that so hard?

:zorro:

Rant:

Those fricking retarded "fuel efficient" rust box MINI VANS! I hate them. They are slow, ugly, and their advertisements are so annoying. They drive slow if they are in front and they tailgate if they are behind you . Like really now, if you want a large luxury vehicle buy a Cadillac. It is powerful, inefficient, and beautiful.

Other rant:

People obsessed with global warming. Okay, we all KNOW we messed up our planet now will all these naturalists stop saying "I told you so". Plus, if global warming is going to do any REAL damage it will probably happen once we are dead, so why worry?

Another rant:

W.T.F. is up with people against stem cell reasearch?!?! If killing some emotionless embryo means saving my life, than go right ahead. :headbutt:

"You know what they put on french fries in Holland?"

"What?"

"Mayonnaise."

"Oh man..."

"I'm serious man, they f***in' drown 'em in that sh*t. I've seen 'em do it!"

Close,but not close enough for a Rep point.

Hah! I want a clone of myself, so there ya go!

I see no problem with it anyway. If I snap my back and will never walk again, but only because some bloody naturist says its bad to take cells from something not even concious, I won't be too happy <-<.

Archived