My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoakay, here we go...

RANT #003 A type Zulu class 9:

Doom sayers. You gotta hate them. Always covered in their plastic bags and cardboard boxes waving a cheap alcohol bottle in the air and saying, "THE END IS NEAR, the aliens are coming! I have seen them! The bible says we will quake with fear as we are invaded! WE ARE ALL DOOMED!" What the heck is all that shieght about? Even if they where correct, you can still have dignity while giving a warning <_< . They are going about it all the wrong way, you don't just stumble around the city park dressed like a crack head with a labotomy and freak people out if you want them to listen to you! It is like they are just looking for attention! I hate that!

And then there is the other end of the spectrum. The scientists and computer programmers who claim that they have decoded hidden messages in holy scriptures that tell the future. BULL SHIEGHT I tell you! People have been claiming that "The end" will happen any day now since the year 1000 and it has not happened! Why would a scientist with expensive and rare equipment wast his or her time acting like some kind of hooligan when they could be putting their intelligence to good and applying it to medical technology development or quantum physics or something?

Rant end. Good night all :D .

Scientists irritate me. Not all of them, but the wasters who spunk £50,000 on figuring out why cornflakes get soggy in milk. Pretty much every week, you here that a buch of tosspots from some university have wasted a fantastic wad of cash on some useless research. The best put down for this behaviour comes from the 11 O'Clock Show. After reading one of these stories out, they would counter it by simply saying "Still no word on that cure for cancer." And it's true. Stop researching how long you should dunk a digestive biscuit for and improve our quality of life, you *fruitcage*tards!

:zorro:

You know it, You've seen the banathon ad?

Also, My Rant:

School Pupil Councils. Little Democratic *fruitcage*tards who think they have power. They can change the school menu and thats that. They think they are high and mighty and an change the school, BUT they can't do jackshit, They are just there to make us think we have some power in the school and to keep us placid. They try to tell us in this little educational community that it is democratic, But recently they had a vote on changing the uniform. 68% voted to keep it the same.

It still changed.

Why *fruitcage* bother.......

/rant

Ok, this probably won't seem like much to most people but if you live in a city with a subway system you might understand. On the Glasgow subway system, at each station there is only one narrow staircase leading up from each platform. When the train arrives at the busiest stop on the line, loads of people get off and the staircase is packed with people walking up. What really annoys me is the wankers that are pushing their way down the stairs to get to the platform even though you can see through the gap in the bannister that the train is either pulling out or already left.

It sounds pretty trivial, but it annoys me because it wouldn't hurt to wait at the top of the stairs until they're starting to clear, which would only take another 30 seconds or so out of the seven minute wait for the next train. They know they've missed the train, so why do they feel the need to be really rough and push through just so they're the very first person to stand on the empty platform? :angry:

Following on from that also the people who let the subway pull into the station and then stand right in front of the sodding doors so nobody can get off the train while they are trying to shove their way on...

Annoying sodding MAG member that lives across my street :angry22:

she keeps bloody getting the police on me when my guns are always kept in a shotgun locker and well out of sight, .. why the hell is she even spying one me for *fruitcage* sake, the latest one is that i was "aiming it at her" .. when the guns where not even in my house at the time.

what the hell is going on with them :angry22:

Annoying sodding MAG member that lives across my street :angry22:

she keeps bloody getting the police on me when my guns are always kept in a shotgun locker and well out of sight, .. why the hell is she even spying one me for *fruitcage* sake, the latest one is that i was "aiming it at her" .. when the guns where not even in my house at the time.

what the hell is going on with them :angry22:

Next time, make sure you know she's watching you, then phone the police. Answer the door in your boxers, and claim she was watching you undress, and that you'd like something done about it.

Best, idea, ever, how funny would that be

"mag member caught spying on boys getting undressed" :rofl:

Slightly more of a hipocrite there rocky ;)

hmm, called me a hypocrite... without explaining how, or giving any examples...

If you're going to accuse someone of being or doing something that you don't like, at least reenforce it with reasons...

My point exactly, That did not deserve a -1.

Archived