My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact that I have to wait for my review to be posted. And that most of the guns I own have already been reviewed because R22 owns most of them as well.

Stop stealing all the thunder, helicopter flying fiend!

*hands G_R stinger missle system*, ... here lock on and fire that'll do some damage.

My point exactly, That did not deserve a -1.

o well, retaliatory neg reps will make it alll better :blink:

Oh shut the f*ck up, both of you, bitching like little schoolgirls.

Handbags at dawn?

shut up, beeyatch... can only I have a handbag, f*ck sporting, lets have fun!

o well, retaliatory neg reps will make it alll better :blink:

I can't fruitcaging message you, Like it says, Just *fruitcage* get a mod on it, It was only meant to be a bloody reply so I wouldn't be spamming the main boards.

Jeezus *fruitcage* Christ on a *fruitcage* bike tap dancing while juggling a stick you have crossed the line with me.

I can't fruitcaging message you, Like it says, Just *fruitcage* get a mod on it, It was only meant to be a bloody reply so I wouldn't be spamming the main boards.

Jeezus *fruitcage* Christ on a *fruitcage* bike tap dancing while juggling a stick you have crossed the line with me.

hmm, we weren't that close anyway...

sorry bout that though, thought you meant get a mod on that post...

Nah, I can't message you either... no clue why...

hmm, for future reference my hotmail address is the same as my user name ;)

I'll get a mod straight on it :D

Love you loads :blink:

Rocky164

hmm, we weren't that close anyway ^_^ although blasphemy won't help, and not many people like it...

sorry bout misunderstanding the message though, thought you meant your post here...

for future reference my hotmail address is the same as my user name ;)

Lots of love :blink: Rocky164

hmm, we weren't that close anyway...

sorry bout that though, thought you meant get a mod on that post...

Nah, I can't message you either... no clue why...

hmm, for future reference my hotmail address is the same as my user name ;)

I'll get a mod straight on it :D

Love you loads :blink:

Rocky164

What am tay fook?

Also, Ta for understanding.

:mellow: *slaps jebus* shutup.

Rant: Irritating younger forum memebers that treat the thread like their private chatroom which is leading to a likely lockage.

STFU THE LOT OF YOU!

RANT 2: When I go to macdonalds, and I don't want onion and pickle on my burger, I say "Can I have a cheesburger, no pickle, no onion please?" I'm speaking english, so why does the moron behind the counter then go "So you want it plain then?"

NO, you nauseating adolescent acne-ridden spacktard, I want my mustard and ketchup, I just don't want the rabbit food.

IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND, IS IT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RANT 2: When I go to macdonalds, and I don't want onion and pickle on my burger, I say "Can I have a cheesburger, no pickle, no onion please?" I'm speaking english, so why does the moron behind the counter then go "So you want it plain then?"

NO, you nauseating adolescent acne-ridden spacktard, I want my mustard and ketchup, I just don't want the rabbit food.

IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND, IS IT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, ... they dont bloody listen to you .. mind you most of em are chavs anyway :)

Another rant - POINTLESS THREADS THAT HAVE NO MEANING AND I KNOW WHO EXACTLY IM REFERRING TOO :angry22:

Then again, they work in McDonalds. They probably hate the place, and the job, and more than likely the customers.

Can you blame 'em for being bored sh**less?

Meh. (Puts together plan to incinerate all fast food place. And 'Creation')

Yeh, thats another thing. The kiddy fiddler bars such as Creation in town. I hate seeing 13/14 year olds walking round town at night dressed like wh*res, and getting off with guys at least 5 years older than them.

It really pi**es me off.

I hate hating things...

Why can't I just bake a cake out of rainbows and smiles, and everyone could eat it, and be happy?

Seriously, Im in a wickedly positive mood at the moment, and I hate the thought that I'm going to wake up in the morning and feel *beep*...

OK I'm sorry but all these random yanks who are turning up and starting *beep* threads. I don't mind the Americans coming and contributing their stuff. But please remember most of us are british and we don't give a fig about two people we've never geard of making up, we don't really do big public apologies and why is it everytime I come in here this forum (Off Topic) is filled up with some of the worlds most random *beep*....

Crandle Castel. A thread with no real purpous I can see other than the fact it contains a members user name...

Some X Box *beep*, about the fifth one

More x box wank...

So please, before you post some *beep* thread that will mean nothing, to no one. Remember the immortal line from Grolsch:

Stop, it's not ready yet

When I'm happily viewing the days new posts, I get the most random ###### threads showing up, and they come from the team forums.

Team ATLAS have a paedophile problem, TART are engaging in some needed spam.

I must admit though, some can be quite amusing.

Gunyo, Project Jam and the rest of Seal Team VII arguing over who gets to wear a leather coat to a skirmish...

Archived