My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

And you just keep on rolling on and participating in them?

That annoys me.

<_<

Adding another rant to this:

Every bloody time i go skirmishing there always a chav who thinks he's got the best gun, and yet he wont take his hits or anything like that so i end up putting him in a room an throwing a grenade in ... i dont want to keep doing this as it wastes my grenades. :angry:

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you don't know how to use the 'report to marshal' function?

People who make things up in a vain attempt to sound cool, that's also quite caustic to my brain...

Also girls fighting using indirect phrases to argue, it also gets very confusing :blink:

People who wont get off other people's back and post replys to things or neg reps them for things that have nothing to do with them what so ever.

That kinda bugs me its like stalking them but in a virtural environment it does get annoying after a while.

an example would be like this:

Lord Jebus

Yeah that gun may have good features like wooden handle but what about the FPS on it

samm

Omg that was a lame post ever *gives neg rep for no reason*.

see things like that, that bug me very much.

if you have a problem with that person PM them and tell them what there doing wrong and not give out unesscecary (sp?) neg reps to them.

Some members of the public ###### me off massivly... Not because of who they are but because of what they say.

Example today, me and my partner have a guy stopped and he's being searched. Partner doign all that when some numpty comes up and starts asking what we think we're doing..

"Police mate, carry on"

"But why are you searching that man"

"Not really any of your business is it mate, on your way please"

And the kicker from the guy

"You can't talk to me like that, I'm a leisure and tourism student"

Both me and my oppo were like WTF!!! And trying to stop ourselves from laughing in his face when the guy being searched told him to *fruitcage* off and mind his own business.... The searched guy was let go...

Idiots who somehow think it's funny to do the whole-

*shoots <whoever> in face with toaster*

*etc etc*

*haha this is funny*

For two *fruitcage* pages, ruining a decent thread. At least TRY and be clever in your insults people- FOOD FOR THE BRAIN, FOOD FOR THE BRAIN.

----------------------------

'Owned'

'Pwned'

'own't'

~hhahahha @ all of dem

*fruitcage*s sake...

"You can't talk to me like that, I'm a leisure and tourism student"

That is comedy genius, right there. I... you couldn't have gotten a funnier line out of a crack team of comedy writers. Leisure and tourism as well! OMFG! :lol:

/sides split

Or how about people who use the same avatar as you and don't take the time to see if anyone else has it.

New fave rant: People who post snide comments without even broaching the subject with the object of their distaste.

PM me next time, I'm quite approachable.

Dude, sorry, but I didn't have time to go through the entire userlist to see if I was using a similar Avatar.

I was going to change it, it's only been on for about 20hrs (Possibly 3 posts with it ?)

Wasn't aware it was such an issue, next time I'lll specifically check everyones Avatars before I dare choose one !

The amount of spam in certain team forums. Ok, I know in a way it doesn't effect me. But I think it's a little off when a team is given specific space to discuss team matters, then fill it with the sort of junk that would have them flamed out of Off Topic. I'm not naming names (even in PMs), but I'm fairly sure that anyone spending five minutes in the Team forums will figure it out.

:zorro:

hello. my name is Screamin_Weasel.

i haven't posted in this thread yet, but its 50 pages long.

so i would like to have my first rant.

last night i had the misfortune of catching a small snippet of TV programme "shoot the writers".

i dont think they realised how literal their title should be.

And for post 1000:

Why are people so thick in Sales threads? In particular, Cracker seems to attract retards. He'll offer some genuinely desireable package, like a fully upgraded metal slide KSC G18, with mags, rails etc, for maybe £250. A fair price, given the parts that have gone into it, and the extras that come with it. First of all, there'll be a few requests for magazines to be split, despite the NO SPLITS comment. Then, people will start with "I'll offer £100, cos you can buy a G18 new for £75." GAAAAH! There was the guy trying to sell a KSC (not KWA) G17. First post: "I think your price is too high, you can buy these new for £65." NO YOU CAN'T. A little knowledge is truly a dangerous thing.

:zorro:

Archived