My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Yup, have to agree there Sledge. When they constantly ask for an item to be split DESPITE the seller stating NO SPLITS! That and the fact that people BUMP their threads despite having a nice little snippet by one of the Mods stating something along the lines of "Please read the forum rules, NO bumps!"

Next post by the seller?

"BUMP!"

Grrrrrrrrr.......

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this rate, I'm going to have to start a seperate thread for Sales rants. :D

Seriously, what is it about the Sales forum that robs people of their minds? And, just a thought, could we have it as a rule that if you say "you can buy that for £x new," you have to provide a link to it? Might cut down on that kind of junk a bit.

:zorro:

Yup, i look through the sales threads a lot to see if there is anything i am interested in, and most of the posts are

"oh i sooo wish i had the money to buy that"

:angry: whats the point in posting if you don't have the money :unsure:

And for post 1000:

Why are people so thick in Sales threads? In particular, Cracker seems to attract retards. He'll offer some genuinely desireable package, like a fully upgraded metal slide KSC G18, with mags, rails etc, for maybe £250. A fair price, given the parts that have gone into it, and the extras that come with it. First of all, there'll be a few requests for magazines to be split, despite the NO SPLITS comment. Then, people will start with "I'll offer £100, cos you can buy a G18 new for £75." GAAAAH! There was the guy trying to sell a KSC (not KWA) G17. First post: "I think your price is too high, you can buy these new for £65." NO YOU CAN'T. A little knowledge is truly a dangerous thing.

You wasted post 1000 on that!

The amount of spam in certain team forums. Ok, I know in a way it doesn't effect me. But I think it's a little off when a team is given specific space to discuss team matters, then fill it with the sort of junk that would have them flamed out of Off Topic. I'm not naming names (even in PMs), but I'm fairly sure that anyone spending five minutes in the Team forums will figure it out.

Pm me who mate...

Rant mode activated !

Okey *badgeress*, you want to commit sucide and you call me a spoilt brat.

Well let me tell you a few things, I'm not a spoilt brat, you are, because you arn't happy with what you got and have to moan about it, it's not my freggidy hey fault that I got better grades than you, or that i have a bike. Let's gett things straight here. This is how I got my bike and grades I WORKED YOU CRAZY CRYING SUCIDAL SH!T ! If you want alot, then you have to work alot, moaning will not help. And stop saying I'm spoilt because I work hard.

So you got bullied, well I don't give a dancing f*ck, I got bullied too, and I stand here f*cking proud of myself, I never moaned, never told annyone, I just sat down and worked my way out. And it worked. So instead of moaning at me, sit down and get work. And yes I wanted to commit sucide once, til I realised

that the only way to get out of the *beep*, is to pull yourself out. And what I brat I was

Directed to all moaning kids that I meet before. that now hate me because they say that I'm spoilt :blink:

Rant:

Usually I can only check this forum on sunday-wednesday every week with my messed up schedule. I get back and have to read through about 50 pages 76.5% of which consist of ######! Damn it I should start a "Inform Mister Big Shot on what happened in the last wednesday night to saturday night without wasting page space" thread, and then get yelled at and get neg reps for starting a pointless thread <_< . Yes, I know this is really hypocitical *reaches for dictionary for spelling of hypocritical yet cannot find it* seeing as how many of my posts have wasted a lot of space but I feel happy now that I have ranted about something no one will relate to. :D;)

Oh and I just blew a bunch of money betting this morning after talking myself into a 'today is my lucky day' attitude.

Rant; My neg rep fanclub, Rockys Bitching and Jow being a Spacktard in my view

*Note* This is my opinion, i'm just saying, If you feel offended by this post, Answers on a Post Card to the Block Button

hmm, well you complain about bitching, and yet you still keep bringing it up, blatantly asking for more...

You'll get nowhere by insulting people, so you'd be better biting your tongue, quitting the insults, thinking about what it could be that annoys us all so much, and making a change.

Also, your constant references to your barrage of -1s in your sig and your posts, is sad, and makes people want to do it more.

Archived