My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

That was unnececarily mean, Im gonna go cry in the corner, on my birthday. Thanks a lot *beep*.

I also hate people who beg for sympathy when they get ranted about.

I mean, come on, for f***'s sake.

You've been complained and bitched about, and then you want sympathy. Unless you're the Queen of England, Queen, or just very rich, you're not going to get it. If you are rich, you can pay me first, b*tch.

Biatch.

EDIT: I am kidding, honestly ;)

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My rant: F**king Daddy long legs and moths. I leave my window open at night to get some cool, fresh air from outside, Leave my bedside lamp on and start reading Tom clancy. Eventually I'll either fall asleep reading or get bored and turn off the light. I also happen to have very thin curtains which means the light can be seen from a long way away and In the situation in which I have fallen asleep reading, I'll wake up the next day with about 40 000 little migies, moths, flying things and insects underscribable and long with about 20 daddy long legs. All of which happen to turn up the day I run out of BBs/Flykiller/Patience, So I either run around catching/killing the buggers, Or end up with a room full of spiders and dead inects

I agree on the daddy-long-legs. I hate the little f***ers, all they do is get drawn towards your computer monitor or lightbulb, so you're sitting there trying to wan...I mean read in peace, and all of a sudden - SMACK! Right into your monitor.

And it doesn't kill them, does it, oh no. They get more annoyed, and keep on doing it, until I smack them flat with a copy of 'Manly Pursuits' (kept for just such an emergency).

DIE MOTHER-B*TCHES!

Another thing: The fact that I can no longer copy in IE and Firefox. What a pile of wank. I can't do Jacks**t like this, I've got about 10 pics for the Arnies member thread that I spent my morning grooming google for that I can't *fruitcage* post, as well as looking up stuff.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I hope your screen falls on your foot, A daddy long legs flies up your various orifieces so that you accidently jerk a cable, loose your hard drive, which was being watched by the intelligence agencies, but by pure program error crashes the spy program, They end up thinking it was a communist hacker and start nuclear war with Europe and Russia.

*Ahem*

Moving on.

Archived