My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who turn up in a thread that is either serious, or has a specific point and then try to spam it to death. Fair do's, not everything in life should be serious, and a bit of off topic-ness can be a good thing. But do some people have to rape every *fruitcage* thread til it gets locked for containing utter ######?

Then I hope you are attacked by a Swarm of Communist Migies.
Is this a rant? No. Has someone commented on "Migies?" No. It's spam. There are thousands of other threads with no real point, go spam them.

And I'm not just having a pop at Jebus, others are just as annoying. Although I do feel the need to say: Jebus, if you have nothing to say, DON'T SAY IT. You don't have to post in every Off Topic thread.

:zorro:

I'm going to keep doing it because you posted in Glaswegian.

Rant: People posting in Dialects and Accents...

Especially when Chavs do it.

/rant

end rant.

rant.

ranting rant for Caz's sake.

[j/k]

Knobhead :D .

It wasent Glaswegian, it was the two lighthouse keepers in "chewin the fat" (no tmant lighthouses in glasgow)

Also Calling me a chav wont get you back into IRC anytime soon :P .

Are my posts invisible? STOP IT. Take it to PMs. Go on MSN. Use another thread. Just stop using the forums as a private chat room. That gets on my nerves so much. You go into a thread to find it's two people making comments that only they understand. WHY? Phone them, if you need to talk to them, don't spam the ###### out of the forums.

I don't like how someone will take an argument to PM, then as soon as they've said their little, block you so they can feel they've.

I don't like how people seem to forget what banned means, like Asso.

And I agree with Sledge, decent topics that get derailed by *suitcasey* spam is just ######.

Is the "Search Button Gestapo" really beginning to annoy anyone else? I'm getting tired of seeing posts that just go "SEARCH!!!" without providing the evidence that the subject can actually be found in a search. Isn't it part of the rules, or at least strongly requested, that when telling someone to search, you first search to make sure the topic has been covered?

And, why do people feel the need to keep posting "SEARCH!!?" Fair enough if you're the first person pointing out that the KWA G19 has been fairly extensively discussed. But is there a need for six other people to say the same thing?

Are my posts invisible? STOP IT. Take it to PMs. Go on MSN. Use another thread. Just stop using the forums as a private chat room. That gets on my nerves so much. You go into a thread to find it's two people making comments that only they understand. WHY? Phone them, if you need to talk to them, don't spam the ###### out of the forums.

Sledge this has been talked about before right.

People who take up peoples time in the for sales forums by going "yes i'll have that" and then they send all there deatils to the seller then at the last minute they pull out grr thats annoying.

I've got no problem with people being told to search. I have problems with people who's sole contribution to the forums seems to be telling people to search, after six other people have made the point. Also, the mentioned point that these people AREN'T doing the search themselves, so don't actually have a clue whether a relevant thread can be found.

People mistaking me for a girl.  I mean, COME ON.  It's just a damn AVATAR.  I am allowed to post something if I decree it to be cute and silly, right?  I mean, the girl nearly lopped off the main characters' HEAD, for crying out loud.

I know exactly what you mean, it's a plague.

Why is it that when I neg rep someone for being a twunt, as evidenced in this thread...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...42entry403142

...is it that I get a neg rep in response that is clearly retaliatory?

It's just downright dumb. But what's worse is this sudden surge of people, who when I report the retal rep to the mods for removal, suddenly decide to PM and try and start with me.

Am I somehow the forum 'big bad' that newbies feel they have to challenge and prove their worth? Is a flaming from me some kind of initiation now? I've had three users in the last three days basically say 'bring it, *badgeress*."

You know what? You can all go an whistle. If I flame you, you can be certain I have my facts right, and that you started it.

You wanna fight? Go somewhere else, I have better things to do than act as a challenge bot to your tiny e-penises.

Archived