My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People who turn up in a thread that is either serious, or has a specific point and then try to spam it to death. Fair do's, not everything in life should be serious, and a bit of off topic-ness can be a good thing. But do some people have to rape every *fruitcage* thread til it gets locked for containing utter ######?Is this a rant? No. Has someone commented on "Migies?" No. It's spam. There are thousands of other threads with no real point, go spam them.

And I'm not just having a pop at Jebus, others are just as annoying. Although I do feel the need to say: Jebus, if you have nothing to say, DON'T SAY IT. You don't have to post in every Off Topic thread.

:zorro:

Sorry I had to :D:P

Mabye you should listen to yourself

*rant on*

people panicking over the proposed fuel strike. I mean for *fruitcage*s sake, suddenly out of nowhere at lunchtime today, the others start flapping about going 'ooh better go & fill up before it all runs out' & generally screeching at each other like demented teenagers while I'm trying to do the crossword. Local Tesco had to post secruity guards to stop fights breaking out & it's all run out now

I remember this ###### from last time - I still had half a tank left by the time it was over & besides, it's not the end of the world if you can't use a car for a few days. Get off your *albartroth* & take a bus/train or even walk to the corner shop for a change. It's an inconvience, not a catastrophe.

*rant off* :D

I'm going to ask Arn to take the pictures forum away from the list of forums that add to post counts. <_<

Erm, does it really matter :unsure: its easy to do that ;) you just resist posting where you would normaly and then do it all at once ;)

Done it befor myself but with less effect :)

Also, people who don't scale their images down, i hate it when i have to go across a page to read posts all the time :angry:

It isn't exactly hard to do <_<

Maths teachers.

GODDAMN THEM FOREVER!

First proper day back, first proper day in the 6th Form. We're made to feel welcome...by 20 maths questions, that we haven't been taught how to do.

3 and a half of some of the worst hours of my life later, and I've bodged them.

Hurrah!

That said, I'll hand them in tomorrow, and on Thursday I'll get about 4/20.

Great, just piddling great. Thanks, you stupid bint.

Erm, does it really matter unsure.gif its easy to do that wink.gif you just resist posting where you would normaly and then do it all at once wink.gif

Done it befor myself but with less effect

Errrr, what? :blink:

You resist posting in the picture forum and spam elsewhere? :huh:

[rant]

UPS is supposed to deliver my UTG MP5 today, and now it's 7:00pm, and I still don't see my UTG MP5. :angry:

Just checked UPS's website with the tracking info, it still says "In Transit - On Time," so I supposed I still have a chance today, but how many have ever get any UPS delivery after 7:00pm?

The weird thing is that in the detail tracking info, there's no record of a departure scan from UPS this morning. Usually, I'd see a departure scan in the morning on the day of delivery, so I know it's out on a UPS truck somewhere, but there's no information this time.

I guess I've waited for a whole afternoon, and might as well just wait some more.

[/rant]

Edit: Ha, the UPS guy just showed up! After 7:00pm, and he told me usually they work until 9:00pm. :P

Archived