My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Girls who are pefectly normal weight, but say there fatt just to have every one say that "oh no, your not fatt, your great looking". ugh.

Same here same here.

rant:

in college my bloody ID card doesnt work so i spent half an hour at the front desk getting reissued with a make shift one till they process a new one, turns out that they didnt even put the information required by the barriers on the damn ID card.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driving:

Bloody people who can't even be arsed to smile or even raise their hand to thank you for pulling in for them..

People who accelerate out of junctions in front of me and then proceed to drive at 25 mph until they hit the 30 zone when they promptly speed-up to 40+ mph.

Cheers

F

LOL Well old Ray could light a fire underwater I think, but he does look a little portly at times :)

Apparently his courses are spot-on, as much to do with the philosophy of bushcraft as the practical side.

Samm, good idea, yeah northerners are nicer, I think and yeah Havoc, it's the BMWs and the bloody Chelsea Tractors which are the problem! :D

Cheers

F

LOL Well old Ray could light a fire underwater I think, but he does look a little portly at times :)

Apparently his courses are spot-on, as much to do with the philosophy of bushcraft as the practical side.

Samm, good idea, yeah northerners are nicer, I think and yeah Havoc, it's the BMWs and the bloody Chelsea Tractors which are the problem! :D

Cheers

F

I went to one of his courses in the summer. It was great .

:D

Archived