My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cadetrichards sent my parcel as promised, but the those melon farmers at Royal Mail signed for it themselves and said it's 'been delivered'. If it has, it certainly wasn't to me. So now I'm £25 down with nothing to show for it. Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!

No red slip, no neighbours knocking to say they took it in, just nothing. Great. And because it's Saturday, I'll be all wound-up over the weekend until I can start sorting it out on Monday.

cadetrichards sent my parcel as promised, but the those melon farmers at Royal Mail signed for it themselves and said it's 'been delivered'. If it has, it certainly wasn't to me. So now I'm £25 down with nothing to show for it. Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!

No red slip, no neighbours knocking to say they took it in, just nothing. Great. And because it's Saturday, I'll be all wound-up over the weekend until I can start sorting it out on Monday.

Jesus H Christ, Private Pyle you numbnuts, why did you do that?! :angry:

Sorry Captain, that was reflex.

:unsure:

AHHHH ive remember what i came to rant about... well i say remembered what i actually mean is i re-noticed what was annoying me

When people post topics but dont say what their topic is about.. i mean ARGH they put

PLEASE HELP

You click on it to find its some idiot whos having trouble choosing his first gun...

Rant Over. :)

No, the worst is they post saying something, and edit it to say things like "please close" or "actually, decided not to" etc... that really ###### me off!

My rant is over too...

AYE your like omg i just wasted 5 seconds of my life looking at that ... (best said in a victor meldrew voice :P )

I think i have one coming on aswell so thats why im taking lemsip before it gets too bad.

Rant: People who neg rep without a proper reason, i got neg rep yesterday all because i asked for a thread to be locked because it had upsetted someone, come on how childish is that!.

Ok listen to this ###### for brains.

ONE PERSON AS UPSETTED BY ALL OF THEM JOKES, AS FOR YOU THERE WAS NO REASON TO GIVE ME THAT *fruitcage* NEG REP YOU STUPID BLOODY *beep*!!!.

###### OFF AND GO AWAY WILL YOU!.

User is offlineMini ProfilePM

That was your reply to the neg rep. You're quite well spoken aren't you?

Exactly, it wouldn't hurt for the people receiving the rep to be a bit more tolerant too ;)

Although sniper_boi seems to have anger issssues.

i hadnt noticed that. It wouldnt have hurt to just sent him a pm asking why he did that and to perhaps advise him not to do it agai

Sorry guys i was a lil angry last night and i know i had no right to take it out on any of you guys, i'll apologize now and hope all is forgiven.

as for sending him a pm as to why he gave me it this was his reply.

If you answer back to me again, I will have you permanently banned. You have been warned.

So what was the point in me sending him a PM asking as to why he gave me it.

Archived