My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys i was a lil angry last night and i know i had no right to take it out on any of you guys, i'll apologize now and hope all is forgiven.

as for sending him a pm as to why he gave me it this was his reply.

If you answer back to me again, I will have you permanently banned. You have been warned.

So what was the point in me sending him a PM asking as to why he gave me it.

One day I'm going to get sick of apologies.

Do people never learn?

Wasn't this a rant thread :S.

Anywho, I get rather pi***d at people who try to steal my job, when I do believe I got it fair and square. I worked for a better position, and I got it. I'll be gone by the end of next year, so all you have to do is wait or be better than me at my job.

EDIT: Also, I haven't been able to stay on the internet for more than 5 minutes a day because of old bloody phone lines not bloody being bloody efficient enough to bloody work in my bloody area of bloodiness.

And stupid little problems with my guns such as a barrel that randomly drops off or a battery that mysteriously won't work one minute, and miraculously gives an AEG the ROF of Satan himself two minutes later!

Okay. its 2:15am.

And i am at my PC, as i am currently pressing "refresh" every 30 seconds to see the new NHL scores.

So why rant.

If you check your TV guide, C5 should be showing this.

So i had to sit through 2 hours of ###### TV to get to 12:45 for some ugly munter of a woman come on and say "we're sorry, but we cant show the hockey this season"

Grrrrr.....and now zzzz

I'll tell you what makes me mad. The nob who STOLE my xRAZERx nametape from the back of my bag on the tube today at Euston (bank Branch) around 14:12 today. What *fruitcage* use can the twat have for it. I mean I know it's uber l33t btu come on...

I'll tell you what makes me mad. The nob who STOLE my xRAZERx nametape from the back of my bag on the tube today at  Euston (bank Branch) around 14:12 today. What *fruitcage* use can the twat have for it. I mean I know it's uber l33t btu come on...

Probably took it as a trophy. Next you'll get weird phonecalls and toe-nails posted through your letterbox! :blink:

You know what I really hate.........

Breaking my *fruitcage* fingers. :(

My god it is painful. I split a bloody joiny again.

Not to mention I am supposed to be airsofting tomorrow!! <_<

Worst timing ever! :( I think gause, gaffa tape and an extremely painful (and careful) days airsofting.

Cheers

Pariah :sheep:

Archived