My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Cheers dude but 1800nametapes.com has already replaced it.

Loosing your new nametape: Annoying

Ordering another and getting it then next day: Great

Not having enough money in your bank account thanks to buying loads of guns and getting charged a fee: 42.99

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf is with people looking at threads they have no interest in? I'm presently trying to get a WA 92F PV. I've put up a wanted ad, and so far only Snowman has posted. Despite this, the thread has 42 views. Now, why are there that many views without posts? Presumably, you're in the Wanted/Swaps section, and see my add "Wanted: WA 92F PV, Sale or trade." From this, you can deduce what I want and that I am prepared to buy or trade for it. So why click on it if you don't have the gun I'm interested in? And if you do have it, why have you not posted?

:zorro:

Hang on, I thought you hated WAs...

Anyway, my moaning:

I took out all my money at the airport (in a plastic wallet type thing), and transfered some cash into my normal wallet.

I get called over to the rest of my group, so pick up my bags, but accidentally leave the wallet on the bench.

I was left for 5 days surviving on about £25 worth of Czech Krona, and lost £100 in Krona, and £40 sterling :(.

Wtf is with people looking at threads they have no interest in? I'm presently trying to get a WA 92F PV. I've put up a wanted ad, and so far only Snowman has posted. Despite this, the thread has 42 views. Now, why are there that many views without posts? Presumably, you're in the Wanted/Swaps section, and see my add "Wanted: WA 92F PV, Sale or trade." From this, you can deduce what I want and that I am prepared to buy or trade for it. So why click on it if you don't have the gun I'm interested in? And if you do have it, why have you not posted?

WHAT

*Sigh*

See my "what am best Beretta" thread a few weeks ago. I want a decent replica Beretta, with trades, decocker, etc. If I rule out WA, it only leaves KSC. Then I'm stuck with US M9 trades instead of 92F ones. I'll own a WA, but I draw the line at authentic US trademarks. Man's gotta have some standards.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little rant...well, it's big but not alot to it.

Went onto ADV films website, and saw a 75% sale on dvd's. I ordered $100 worth, including the whole robotech series, only to find out THEY ONLY SHIP TO THE US AND CANADA!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

$100 of DVDs, bloody hell.

You know what I really hate.........

Breaking my *fruitcage* fingers. :(

My god it is painful.  I split a bloody joiny again.

Not to mention I am supposed to be airsofting tomorrow!! <_<

Worst timing ever!  :(  I think gause, gaffa tape and an extremely painful (and careful) days airsofting.

Cheers

Pariah :sheep:

I feel your pain man I fractured my elbow a week before a camp and an airsoft game. Just after buying all new guns and kit. :(

I would rant about hospitals, but my trip only took 1 1/2 hours compared to the four hours it took when I got a bolt stabbed into my head.

I do have a rant. Don't you hate it when your alarm doesn't work. Mine didn't this morning and as a consiquence I arrived to school 2 hours late, there were no bettery problems (I tested it) it just stopped. I was fruitcaging ######.

Yeh, there was a Halloween party at my house.

I wasn't invited, I just came downstairs to find a load of zombies, witches and fairies pracing about eating my food and opening my wine...

Another Rant: Trick or Treaters who have no bloody trick! Go home!

Yeh, there was a Halloween party at my house.

I wasn't invited, I just came downstairs to find a load of zombies, witches and fairies pracing about eating my food and opening my wine...

Another Rant: Trick or Treaters who have no bloody trick! Go home!

Someone had a party in your house and didn't invite you?

I think you got OWNED

jk :P

edit :speeling

After all the ###### he stirred (see the Sales forums, and the problems with sales threads for details), I resolve to have nothing to do with Big Boy. Now, I respond to a thread started by someone called Spastic asking about revolvers. I mention I have a KWC Python I might be prepared to part with, and he PMs me. After responding to that PM, I learn Spastic is Big Boy! :angry: The little turd, I could have... well, something, anyway.

Archived