My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can people not post decent topic titles? Go into the Wanted/Swaps forum and see what I mean. People are just posting up the item they're interested in, without saying if they want to buy it, or if they have it available for trade. This gets really annoying when someone puts up a title that relates to some rare and desirable object, ie "Tanaka S&W M629 6 inch." On seeing this, about 25% of the forum population wet their pants with excitement, and click on it prepared to swap their mother for one. They then find that El Numpty is in fact joining the list of 2765 people who want to BUY a Tanaka M629. Is it really so hard to put "WTT" or "WTB" in front of you title? Hmm?

This goes for the rest of the forum. Don't just put "Beretta 92F" as a title. It tells us nothing. Are you looking to buy one, having trouble with one, wondering what one looks like... give us something to go on! And for the love of God, don't EVER do another "Holy Christcakes, Batman!" title.

:zorro:

People not giving rep points from the post they're complaining about. I hate looking through someone's rep points and finding something really aggressive that connects to something innocuous. Like "You are a total homophobe, if you ever post this kind of thing again, I hope you die horribly in a freak accident with a Hoover, a dog and three large courgettes," only to click the link and find the guy had said something like "I agree, TM AEGs are generally reliable." It suggests people aren't giving rep points because they've genuinely taken offence at the time, but that they've thought about it hours later.

• 3 weeks later...

god i hate this town, me and my mate josh walk to blockbuster and i end up getting my *albartroth* kicked by a bunch of blokes on BMX's just staarted cyling past and hitting us and i lost it and smashed this guy off his bike with my elbow and then he follows me into the shopping complex to the store of a guy i know and then starts up and throwing video games at me and everything, and then when i go to leave he starts again infront of safeways and grapples me to the floor after punching me clean in the mouth and then the security guys toss them out.

suffice to say my $300 glasses are gone and ive got a huge bump on my head where he threw a tin of paint at me and a black eye coming however i got him back good as is testified by the blood he spat all over me when i got him in the mouth.

so yeah i just cant wait to get back to the UK and away from this *beep* hole to see my mates

Ok, I think I'm going to have to kill Brian May. As some folks may be aware, Queen (or at least Brian May and Roger Taylor) recently toured with Paul Rodgers. Now, I'll admit to bias right now, as I can't think of another vocalist with the talent and range of Freddie Mercury. Anyhoo, I decided it was time to take the plunge and find out how this new tour matched up. Maybe it was a mistake to choose as my sample the best song in the universe ever. But I did. So, first I listened to the Wembley '86 version of Hammer To Fall, then the version performed by Queen and PR (didn't want to compare the new live version to a studio version). The original was as superb as ever. The Queen and PR version... WHAT THE *fruitcage*? The first three minutes (first two verses) have been turned into a slow-paced ballad!!! Then the last half at least goes back to it's true rock form, but very badly done. And the whooping at the end... :angry: I hope that Brian and Roger aren't going to do this again, or if they do that they find someone who can in anyway compare to Freddie. Oh, and if they'd stop raping their back catalogue, that would be great.

god i hate this town, me and my mate josh walk to blockbuster and i end up getting my *albartroth* kicked by a bunch of blokes on BMX's just staarted cyling past and hitting us and i lost it and smashed this guy off his bike with my elbow and then he follows me into the shopping complex to the store of a guy i know and then starts up and throwing video games at me and everything, and then when i go to leave he starts again infront of safeways and grapples me to the floor after punching me clean in the mouth and then the security guys toss them out.

suffice to say my $300 glasses are gone and ive got a huge bump on my head where he threw a tin of paint at me and a black eye coming however i got him back good as is testified by the blood he spat all over me when i got him in the mouth.

so yeah i just cant wait to get back to the UK and away from this *beep* hole to see my mates

Should of *fruitcage*in slit his throat, maybe then *fruitcage*in scumbags will learn

Should of *fruitcage*in slit his throat, maybe then *fruitcage*in scumbags will learn

Wow, mature reply, Normally there would be a neg rep on the way to you right now, but as your asking for them and abusing the rep system in the process I'm going to give that a miss. Could a mod please ban him?

What really annoys me is people who put up their christmas decorations in the middle of November. Why do you have to drag it out for so long? I think that it ruins the specialness of christmas. And why do you decorate the whole of your house so it's lit up brighter than an airport?

*Edit* For my l33t spelling

"Oh please, my boiler has broken and it's freezing, please come right away!"

"Aren't you the person who, when I said in the summer 'This needs to be replaced', said 'Oh I'll leave it for now'?"

"Yes! Quick, drop everything and come now!"

:P

Keep hearing about a proposal to have a minutes silence in Australia for Van Tuong Nguyen, the drug runner. Why!?!...... think about the misery and damage that heroin would have inflicted upon addicts and their families. Being hung is an excessive and unjust sentence for this sort of crime but Nguyen knew the risks and the consequences when he decided to strap 400g of heroin to himself and walk through an airport, where he knew there would probably be sniffer dogs. Everyone knows, drugs are evil, and those people who supply them shouldn't be honoured.

Just another example of crime being glorified, we can't afford for criminals to be seen in a good light.

Gotta say, what you've just quoted there sounds like one of the few cases where the death penalty is justified. There's no question he was an innocent dupe. He knew the risks. There's no doubt he did it. And this might discourage others. It wasn't a crime of passion, it was planned. I feel no sympathy.

Gotta say, what you've just quoted there sounds like one of the few cases where the death penalty is justified. There's no question he was an innocent dupe. He knew the risks. There's no doubt he did it. And this might discourage others. It wasn't a crime of passion, it was planned. I feel no sympathy.

Infact, we shall sit there and give furniture multiple orgasms while watching him hang.

Archived