My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep hearing about a proposal to have a minutes silence in Australia for Van Tuong Nguyen, the drug runner. Why!?!...... think about the misery and damage that heroin would have inflicted upon addicts and their families. Being hung is an excessive and unjust sentence for this sort of crime but Nguyen knew the risks and the consequences when he decided to strap 400g of heroin to himself and walk through an airport, where he knew there would probably be sniffer dogs. Everyone knows, drugs are evil, and those people who supply them shouldn't be honoured.

Just another example of crime being glorified, we can't afford for criminals to be seen in a good light.

yeah it really is quite sickening and you'll find that it isnt the majority of the australian public calling for a minutes silence, its the loony labour lefties who claim to represent the majority of the country (HAHA who won the election mate?!) as backed up by the media who dispise John Howard (and rightly so he is the lesser of two evils). so yeah... it really is just a huge outpouring of grief by people who dont give a *fruitcage* if he lives or dies they just want to make a stand against the death penalty.... even though its been abolished here

:angry:

Hmmmm, never been much for ranting - I guess I'm pretty content.  Things I don't get along with though, include...

The rat-race

Work 9 to 5 every day from the end of your childhood until the end of your useful life - your ONLY life, and you gave it away to someone richer, just for the money to be able to live for those years.

Oh I know.. it makes me sad too.

I work 9 to 5... mon to fri. The working environment and the people I work with are fine. Sometimes I even enjoy the job... it's just the whole "why am I spending more of my life at work than I do enjoying the things I love?"

I took the entire week off due to an illness and never felt better because of it. Stupid job. Might see if I can work part time.

Competetion:

Im going out with this 19 year old girl called becky. .. yes she's pretty and so forth.

However this 15 year old will not leave her alone and because of him .. i now have to travel all the way to southend tommorow, so that she can speak to me about getting him off her tail. grrrrrrrrr :angry:

Competetion:

Im going out with this 19 year old girl called becky. .. yes she's pretty and so forth.

However this 15 year old will not leave her alone and because of him .. i now have to travel all the way to southend tommorow, so that she can speak to me about getting him off her tail.  grrrrrrrrr :angry:

Thats love for ya all is not fair in love and war.

Competetion:

However this 15 year old will not leave her alone and because of him .. i now have to travel all the way to southend tommorow, so that she can speak to me about getting him off her tail.  grrrrrrrrr :angry:

Punch him.

Punching is awesome. (Not so much of a rant as a fact of life, but meh.)

I hate having to work on Xmas day (again) and New Years Eve/Day (again).

I hate Birmingham accents.

I hate Liverpool accents.

I hate dry toast.

I hate not having a car/not being able to drive (legally, on my own).

I hate not having a girlfriend.

I *fruitcage* hate doing essays. 3000-word ones in particular.

I hate the fact that we have no ice cream sauce left in.

I *fruitcage* hate Paris *fruitcage* Hilton with a *fruitcage* passion.

My only major rant at the moment is that the VCR bill is coming and I can't afford to get what I want preban.

I seriously can't justify spending over 2 months wages on a single gun either. No matter how much I bloody well want it.

Another thing is that my fingers are starting to freeze up due to cold and making my knuckles crack and so I can't even type a few lines without making a half dozen spelling mistakes. Not that I rely on a stupid spell checker either. I have a mind and can tell bad English from good English and it just p*sses me off when people can't even check for themselves what they are doing.

Granted, if you are writing a book, use a god damn spell checker, cause I bet you don't want to read through all the dribble you've just typed, but a few lines or so isn't too bloody hard.

And my book, which I've been writing spontaneously over the last few months, has reached some sort of area where ... I just can't be happy with it yet can do no more. It's not a bad book, it's decent and clear, and a fun read, but I just want to do more.

Screw it, I'll just go tease the cat.

Yes, the cat that we somehow adopted even though we keep two fish and a parrot in the house. Clever.

And I can't get to any bloody skirmishes recently because people drop out at the last minute, or have no money, or other stupid excuses.

Right, I'll go sit with the budgies. And that damn quail with its damn gammy leg that sits in your hand. And that stupid dove that throws food everywhere.

Gah.

EDIT: Just bloody punch him.

Not that 'girlfriends' are woth it most of the time. I don't particularly like one night stands but I can't be arsed with all the clingy sh*t and other stuff like buying sweet presents and stuff.

I've done it once, all those romantic walks and flowers left on the bed, and I've done that again, but now I'm sick of it.

LAZY PEOPLE!

While I'm at it, I'll have a go at them too.

In a conversation someone randomly said: ''Ohhh, I'll have to cook my own dinner tonight..."

Turns out that she has all of her meals cooked for her.

I asked every one else round the table out of interest and it turns out I was the only one who actually cooks for myself. It isn't the hardest thing in the world. I enjoy it, and I can get my food just how I like it.

On that note, I hate cooking oil too. I hate oil in general. And sand. I f**king HATE sand.

And what's wrong with excerise?

I'm not the most active of people, but I do keep myself in shape. No matter what I've done in the day I do at least 50 sit ups and 50 press ups, and 50 'reps' with 5kg weights. I walk instead of drive when I can.

"I can't walk that far..." is to be banned from being uttered in my presence.

As are the words 'modern' and 'fashionable'. I will hurt the next person who uses either word in my presence. I don't have to go into why here, it's hardly worth it.

People who dismiss metal as 'noise' or 'OMG YOU CANT HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING LOL' ###### me off no *fruitcage* end.

Faded jeans are *fruitcage* stupid.

Using text speak because 'its only a forum and it's not real' makes you a complete *fruitcage* idiot and you should be shot in the face and banned from using computers for life. Same goes for any offspring you might produce as well.

I *fruitcage* hate being dumped by text message.

Night siftsa ....(boy are they sure fun!) Working with a machine that has been possesd by a *fruitcage* emo, (iliterally turn around for one second to stack this bag of milk bottle and poof! The ###### *fruitcage* it's self up and starts wailing to me!......after putting up this agonising wailing for 12 hours you'd want to go home?? Well wouldn't you ....There's the flaw public *fruitcage* transport though dictate when you will or won't go home. I work near the trafford centre so I though hell the busses would be pretty good there ....Oh boy how wrong was I they go to trafford centre ever 30 mins but comming back?? The first bus is at 9 am ....*fruitcage* 9 am! even worst I fcuking walked it to piccidily and I got their before 290 came ( bus that goes around trafford)

..A review shall be comming up!

Vague topic titles.

They used to just annoy me, but I would just not open any thread that has a vague title like ''How about...'' or ''Shall I get a...''.

But how bloody hard is it to just type a few extra words so we all know what the hell you are on about!

Punching is awesome. (Not so much of a rant as a fact of life, but meh.)

I hate having to work on Xmas day (again) and New Years Eve/Day (again).

I hate Birmingham accents.

I hate Liverpool accents.

I hate dry toast.

I hate not having a car/not being able to drive (legally, on my own).

I hate not having a girlfriend.

I *fruitcage* hate doing essays. 3000-word ones in particular.

I hate the fact that we have no ice cream sauce left in.

I *fruitcage* hate Paris *fruitcage* Hilton with a *fruitcage* passion.

These are not rants. By definition, this thread is for you to let it all out and tell us not just what p*sses you off, but why.

I hate goths, they ###### me off.

Thank you very much. And this isn't a rant either.

I *fruitcage* hate being dumped by text message.

Again, you're not ranting, but I can believe you on this one. It does indeed suck.

I hate people that put a *suitcasey* tag over the stencil that I worked so hard on.  It makes me want to spray paint them in the face.

Tag? Stencil? Confused... why don't you have a good long rant about it and tell everyone what you mean? ;)

Archived