My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

know what I hate, when you just start enjoying your food, and then poof, you've eaten it all. A few days ago i had a steak at applebees. It was tiny, like 8oz's and over priced at $13. Now, It was a damn good steak, but there just wasnt enough there.

Urg- I remember, one time, I got so loaded up on Strongbow that all I remember is waking up in a pool of my own vomit, which, ironically, smelled like cider.

...since that day, I can't even look at cider without something inside me curling up and dying ;_;

Though at new years I did manage to guzzle down more than a few of those Strongbow Sirrus', but that was only after some more badass drink first xP

Why do people type "wandering" instead of "wondering" :huh:

I've checked, it's not just the Americans.

"I was just wandering..."

"YES?!!? AND WHERE DID YOU GO??!"

All these "What are you X?" threads. I don't want to know a bit about you. I don't care what music you're listening to, what's in your pockets, what screensaver you use, what backdrop you use, what computer you've got, what virus protection you've got, if your girlfriend plays airsoft, or anything else. Has no one anything better to talk about?

:zorro:

Archived