My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what gets me- people who spend an inordinate amount of time throwing personal insults at people via PM, and then claim to have said nothinng at all offensive in front of everyone else, knowing damn well the person they've just been insulting isn't going to rise to a public tit-for-tat flame war.

and then everyone else complaining when the abuse-hurler gets banned.

Sorry, just grinds my gears.

and yes, I likes a bit of scrumpy when Real Ale is non-forthcoming- and kudos to Rhino for the Maiden reference- been ages since I've had baked beans for breakfast too...

WTF is up with this ###### of not carrying playoff hockey games on network or even standard cable television!!!! OLN? WTF IS OLN? *fruitcage*! It's the *fruitcage* PLAYOFFS, I want to watch the *fruitcage* GAMES, not listen to them over the *fruitcage* RADIO!!! Conference finals and soon to be Stanley Cup Finals. *fruitcage* YOU 2004-2005 NHL STRIKE!!!

Hockey gets no love. :( ######!!!

Doc_Newsteads pointless replys, why cant he just post constructive instead of making newer and less regulars fell small? and why cant he challenge a view and not put sarcastic comments.

An example:

I didnt think Britain had any decency left, the law is stupid, in the news papers the Home office could not find and deport all the illegal Immigrants in the UK, im out of work yet again and cant get another one, Yobs, Thugs and chavs run rampant, Britain doesnt have any decency.

Boo-*fruitcage*-hoo.

See what i mean, no challenge, all sarcasm.

Thank god im moving out of this country, maybe there wont be as many twats abroad than there are here. :rolleyes:

um, the world is full of 'em pal- you can't escape!

and I can sort of see why he was sarcastic- I spent many a long period out of work in the Uk, and I've never once blamed it on immigrants- if they can get work, then its the very culture that prefers to buy stuff as cheap as it can get rather than pay a sane wage, leaving the door wide open for illegal immigrants to get press-ganged on arrival into rubbish jobs earning buggerall and living in squalor.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that its people who've no decency left, not a blob of soil and rock surrounded by salt water.

Thats what grinds my gears, anyhoo...

um, the world is full of 'em pal- you can't escape!

and I can sort of see why he was sarcastic- I spent many a long period out of work in the Uk, and I've never once blamed it on immigrants- if they can get work, then its the very culture that prefers to buy stuff as cheap as it can get rather than pay a sane wage, leaving the door wide open for illegal immigrants to get press-ganged on arrival into rubbish jobs earning buggerall and living in squalor.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that its people who've no decency left, not a blob of soil and rock surrounded by salt water.

Thats what grinds my gears, anyhoo...

Yeah i agree, and thats what i meant anyways, but some people took it the wrong way.

This is not just food, this is over-priced, over-rated, annoyingly advertised poncey food from a stuck-up department store.

That's right, my latest beef (arf) is with M&S. Their adverts have made me inch closer and closer towatds suicide since they started that campaign, but now it's gotten to the stage where I'll actively change channels as soon as one comes on, and not switch back until about 2 minutes later. Frequently, that means missing the beginning (or beginning of a section) of the program I actually want to watch.

Pathetic. M&S should get that stick out of their asses and just stop advertising.

true. Everyone knows the only things they do well are non-sexy knickers and sandwiches.

they should ditch the rest of their good and just concentrate on these two quality items.

"come to M&S, for all your bready snack and undercracker needs!"

Their choccy brownies are decent, too.

But yes, other than those 3...

I mean, come on M&S. You tell me why, if I should want some salmon, I should forgo the local Morrissons (oh yeah, baby) in favour of some hand-fondled, cream-vibrated, non-plasticised, scantily-clad, fork-included, free-stripper, g-string-mania cat-pink salmon for twice the price from your store.

lol

I need a new pair of leather shoes for the smart wardrobe and there's this M&S less than 5 minutes walk away.

I look at this section with "Italy" on it, heads for the shoes, black and leather.

GREAT!

/looks at label

"made in india"

er...

Can't you just call it India then???

I was slightly disappointed to say the least :D

Still need shoes

Doc_Newsteads pointless replys, why cant he just post constructive instead of making newer and less regulars fell small? and why cant he challenge a view and not put sarcastic comments.

An example:

See what i mean, no challenge, all sarcasm.

Thank god im moving out of this country, maybe there wont be as many twats abroad than there are here.  :rolleyes:

It's because you touch yourself at night.

The M&S adverts make me want to eat their whole shop. Too bad they never even have it in when I bothered to try and buy it.

Archived