My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very *fruitcage* much More 4. Instead of running their usual rerun of NYPD Blue from this evening, they're running a double bill of E.R. BASTARDS!!! Only reason I didn't watch it at 11 was ITV3 were showing Cracker, and I thought "No need to fret, I'll catch the rerun of NYPD Blue". Total, utter wankers. :angry:

:zorro:

I don't understand? You hate disabled people or people trying to help them? :lol:

Oh right yeah. Should of explained that a little better. I have that condition. It's *fruitcage* horrible.

Gonna be claiming for disabled living allowance later this year, hopefully.

"Dude, that's pretty cold. I mean, it's not their fault."

:lol:

I hate it when you open a "Supposedly" fresh bottle of milk, only to see that it has the consistency of Cottage Cheese (Not fun when you're trying to pour milk on your Crunchy Nut Cornflakes... <_< )

I can see why you hate that website- utterly uninformative and poorly written- just spent the last ten minutes trying to read their "what is HMS?" page, and I'm still none the wiser.

Okay, I'll explain it.

HMS is hyper mobility syndrome, it's a little understood and known condition, it affects my connective tissue; so ligaments and cartilage are very soft and frail. People are liable to injury, particularly dislocation (very easily - I've done it just turning over in my sleep), and unexplained pain, which is my main complaint.

I have to take alsorts of pills and potions daily, I wake up in the middle of the night nearly every single night.

Related conditions to HMS are: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Marfans, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Sticklers Syndrome, arthritis, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, there's even more but I'm lazy.

Hope that makes sense.

//Edit: Oh, and the greatest thing, painkillers have nearly no effect.

Archived